companies to avoid n why

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by sec_monkey, Sep 6, 2018.

1. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

suggested by @SB21 in the thread created by @BenP

companies to avoid n why

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Meat like this.
  2. sec_monkey

??

Nike

Levi Strauss n Co.

Dicks Sportin Guds

The NFL

johnbb, Zimmy, Dunerunner and 5 others like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

What about yeti?

4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Starbucks

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Target

6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Target- no ccw and gender identity issues in dressing rooms
    Panera Bread- no ccw
    Starbucks- no ccw,
    Netflix- agenda driven

I still shop Costco and Macy's but they are very anti-trump or left leaning

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

So, this is the list?

Panera Bread- no ccw
    Starbucks - no ccw
    Netflix - agenda driven
    Target
    yeti
    Nike
    Levi Strauss n Co.
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    The NFL

8. sec_monkey

Twittr plus facebook should probably be on that list too ..

9. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

ESPN. Too political. Just stfu and show us sports or nah.
    Subaru. Subliminal ads are nauseating.
    :D
    Here’s the Subaru ad from awhile back that convinced me to never purchase one.

:D

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  10. sec_monkey

wut about volkswagen?

11. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

My list isn't too long, but it's unwavering. Exxon (Alaska spill handling), Nike (Child/foreign labor - Goes back much earlier than current issue.) Starbucks (Politics),
    Dicks/Yeti (Gun sales policy), Levi Strauss (Politics. Wrangler belt loops fit my gun belt perfectly. :))

Lots of the "No CCW" signs are local, and/or old. Challenge them, in a polite letter explaining that you don't expect them to be able to ensure your safety with a sign on the door. Let them know that you are a customer, take responsibility for your own safety, and have been a CCW holder for XX years. Make it clear that you like their store, but will simply be unable to do business with them if they prohibit law abiding CCW holders from patronizing their store.

I've written letters and made phone calls to local Food Lion, Family Dollar, and Sears stores and all their signs were removed with an apology, and stating that it was the policy of a past local manager, and not company policy.

Shop local, buy used, support local businesses who share and support our rights. Real food at the local grill isn't as fast as the drive-thru, but you meet your neighbors there, hear things, network... and when have you ever seen butter beans and cabbage at McDonald's?

SB21, RightHand, Gator 45/70 and 5 others like this.
  12. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Two words. Marketing Suicide.

13. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Any place that is Liberal owned or donates to the DNC is my own thought :)

14. BenP

BenP Monkey++

First National Bank of Omaha: The bank announced that it would not renew a co-branded Visa credit-card with the NRA.
    The Hertz Corp.: The rental car company ended its discount program for NRA members.
    MetLife Inc.: The insurer terminated discounts that had been offered to NRA members on the NRA website
    Enterprise Holdings Inc.: The car rental company that also owns Alamo and National cut off discounts for NRA members.
    Symantec Corp.: The software company that makes Norton Antivirus technology ended its discount program with the NRA.
    Chubb Ltd.: The insurer announced it was ending participation in the NRA's gun-owner insurance program, though it provided notice three months ago.
    Best Western: The hotel chain told multiple social media users that it was no longer affiliated with the NRA, though it did not say when that decision was made.
    Wyndham Hotels: The hotel chain told social media users it is no longer affiliated with the NRA without specifying when that decision was made.
    United Airlines: United said in a tweet Saturday it is "is notifying the NRA that we will no longer offer a discounted rate to their annual meeting and we are asking that the NRA remove our information from their website."
    Delta: "Delta is reaching out to the NRA to let them know we will be ending their contract for discounted rates through our group travel program," the company tweeted Saturday. "We will be requesting that the NRA remove our information from their website."
    Avis and Budget Rental Car: The companies said they will no longer provide NRA member discounts, effective March 26.
    TrueCar: The automotive pricing website said on Twitter that it would end its relationship with the NRA on February 28.
    Kroger: Pulled all of it's gun related magazines.

15. BenP

BenP Monkey++

16. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Not sure where you live, but here, in Texas, there's no issues with CCW, at Target. They have some generic sort of sign, on their door...but it doesn't follow the Texas law requirements to ban concealed carry....so, as per Texas law, it means NOTHING. (y)

More here: https://www.concealedcarry.com/law/what-is-targets-gun-policy/

17. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Ura-Ki likes this.
  18. john316

john316 Monkey+++

so,we need to give up GOOGLE,FACEBOOK

19. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Budweiser
    FORD motor company and affiliates
    General Motors and affiliates
    Any business owned or sponsored by Bloomberg holdings Aka Mike Bloomberg, founder of everytown for gun safety!
    Microsoft
    Apple
    Fisher holdings and any affiliated business concern including Fisher seed and Pet food!

20. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

I really don't mind the no ccw I do not need a gun to protect myself
    Having said that I don't drink 7 dollar coffee
    Panera service sucks
    I don't shop Target for other reasons

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7