companies to avoid n why

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by sec_monkey, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I would love to give up FB but it generates to much revenue via sales for me. Now if someone would create a similar platform with the sheer consumer reach that FB has and had conservative values, I would drop FB in a heartbeat.

Dont, Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I gave upon Google years ago. Can't find most obscure gun related data there anyway. What's a Facebook?

Witch Doctor 01 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Bank of America for cancelling business accounts and denying loan applications for gun industry companies specifically for the company products being produced

4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

What's up with Ford ? I've not heard about this , I may be in trouble here ,,,,that's all I own,,,,truck wise,,,

sec_monkey, oldawg and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

And they just suck.
    I had them for several years.
    So glad I switched.
    Denying gun companies loans during the Obama hillery years was a really stupid move.

sec_monkey and SB21 like this.
  6. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

Girl Scouts
    Sara Lee
    Levi Strauss
    Leatherman
    Home Depot
    NFL
    Heinz
    Pay TV (with commercials?! NO!)
    I bought a used TDi because the "FU" to the EPA made me smile (and 37MPG city doesn't hurt).
    and she will NEVER be spayed.

sec_monkey likes this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well I'm glad I dumped bank of America back around 2012 or 2013, only wish I had done it sooner.
    Well there's a hell of a lot more bigger and more personal reasons to hate bank of America. After all this and you still keep them then there is no helping you.
    Skip to about 2:24 for thr meat and potatoes.

Bank of America is thr largest bank in the US and has 60 million customers, so chances are...
    This is not a conspiracy theory, it's already happened. They made a list, tuned it over to the fbi and people have been dragged in and sweated.
    I find the clip at 8:45 particularly disturbing.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  8. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

The Lie's they have said is what they don't want to be called on , so wear 3 masks now and neither party or folk can understand any words ..
    Acrylic sheet sales also took a huge profit last year..
    quite the joke it will be.
    Sloth

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Another reason to go cash on a lot of items.

mysterymet likes this.
  10. crowdaddy

crowdaddy Monkey++

as per the signage issue banning CCWs Like you said in Texas,the sign must conform to the size and wording as required by Illinois law or it is not valid. I have never seen a sign anywhere that was compliant with the law, so it doesn't mean anything.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. JrOrtiz

JrOrtiz Monkey

Progressive insurance

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7