Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 Passes House!

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by HK_User, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Lol, the feds tried to pull funding from Cali, and cali blocked it! How the hell does that even happen. Now cali is damn near broke and with all the MAJOR fires this year, they will be begging for funds! Trump will deny them, but Cali will sue and still get them!!!!! How it it a State can over step the Fed? How can a State demand and get money from the Fed, and yet block executive orders demanding compliance, and they keep getting away with it!!!!!!! Cali needs to be reigned in and brought to heel! Once Cali is back under control, time to move north and retake OryGun and Wash! I know, I know, good luck with that!

2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Curtail their Federal dollars?...doesn't that sound marvelous! LOL! I would love to see it. Never happen, of course, but one can dream. My God, they would have insurrection throughout the entire state within a week!

@BTPost "...but can’t seem to pass Reciprocity for Nurses in two decades..."

Well, she has my support and she is spot-on concerning this and it is truly needed and would be a benefit to all.

@Ura-Ki "...the feds tried to pull funding from Cali, and Cali blocked it! ...they will be begging for funds! Trump will deny them, but Cali will sue and still get them!!!!!"

How the hell is that possible? How can they sue for money that isn't theirs to begin with? It is a very strange country we live in...and when I try to explain this crap to my wife (a third-world person who still believes America is a place of fairness and justice, Land of the Free) - well - I can't. Do I tell her that corruption here is as bad as her country, actually worse since it is at a much higher level, much deeper, and for much, much more power and money. Anyway, not sure what country we are living in anymore but it sure as hell isn't America.

Dunerunner, BTPost and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Ganado and oldawg like this.
  1. Cruisin Sloth
  2. DKR
  3. 3M-TA3
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Motomom34
  6. Ganado
  7. Motomom34
  8. Motomom34
  9. Gator 45/70