Concern over recent firearms parts.

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Salted Weapon, Jun 30, 2016.

1. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

And you can always say you had no intent to insult him if there was any insult received...you know, because that's apparently okay now.

Salted Weapon likes this.
  2. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Whispers the sound of silence, or so I thought blocked the owner on my email and facebook and well Mr. Stalker now trying other avenues. Again over a 40.00 part that I paid for and doesn't work. Yes, I am the one out funds yet this guys appears to be nuts is my only way to figure this out nothing adds up. Moral avoid EBAY unless you know the people. After this I wont be using Ebay ever again.
    I wont respond to his emails or Facebook guys relentless, What is this highschool ? Outside of playing his game our escalating it which is stupid with crazy people. I'm at a loss.
    I did however contact the local sheriffs giving them a heads up this guy is nuts in my opinion. .foosed[eek3] again in my opinion this is how I feel about the transaction.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    AD1 likes this.
  3. rjburk

rjburk Monkey

I bought in on a Startup Company called Fealty Arms for 80% AR15 lower receivers.......after six months I told them to just keep my money and I moved on and found a real company......that was about 3+ years ago....I guess they screwed everybody and no longer in business.....a lot of fly by night gun businesses jumped into the anti-gun make a million quick arena and a lot of them are gone....I now pay more from a solid reputable company that I know will make good rather than dealing with the fly by night unknowns.....

ghrit and Salted Weapon like this.
  4. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

I guess I messed up I thought hey the guy lives in the same state I live in, figured the same mind set two guys from Oregon who like guns trade should go well. I have had over 500 trades and such, and not one issues as crazy out there like this. I do not mind the loss I am raising an eye brow at the just flat out bazaar reactions and responses I can get. Id report the guy to the BBB or State Attorney General, but my instincts tell me that would make this worse as the guy seems was over reactive. I can deal with bad businesses, crazy is unpredictable so I try and avoid it. I am not saying the guy is nuts , but really no other way to see it but that way given his actions. They are a good sized company which is why I thought they would do well.
    I was wrong.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    Withak likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7