congress talks to a militia member

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Aww shucks! :oops: Thankee kindly.

I saw hundreds of these "From my cold dead hands!!" types disappear like a morning fog when things got tough. Left me pretty disillusioned with the whole movement. But, it weeded out a lot of the weaknesses.

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

You and your cryptic loose strings left fluttering in the breeze...
    :)
    Phineas Priests are Vigilantes of Christendom who have gained a significant measure of recent notoriety. Tracing the existence of a divinely ordained group of zealots from the biblical stories of Phineas,

Richard Hoskins maintains that individuals from this special priesthood have appeared throughout history whenever God's Law was broken.<46> i.e., http://clifylq.livejournal.com/

According to Hoskins, the Phineans act as AGENTS OF GOD’S WRATH and, in accordance with their holy duty, 'execute judgment' against those held responsible for the corruption of Christian society.<47> http://www.rense.com/Datapages/zionismd<wbr>ata.htm http://home.alphalink.com.au/~radnat/us<wbr>anazis/cosmotheism.html

3. kansasrebel

kansasrebel Monkey++

I was in a militia group in the 90's as well. I was one of the ones that preferred to lay low and not draw attention. I seen some guys get set up by local le and the atf. They weren't careful and got to close to an informant and they paid the price for it. What Chaplain says is true. If you're going to get in a group it's best to do so with people you can ABSOLUTELY TRUST!! Otherwise you can get yourself into a situation that you really don't want to be in. Not to be jaded but after those experiences I don't trust anyone anylonger. If the Feds want to they can turn anybody against you. On the other hand, you have to do what is right for you! And yes if my country does need me I will answer the call!

4. Minuteman

Only a true Berean would have caught that and taken the time to "search it out". I figured you would.
    But, the Phinehas Priesthood and a Phinehas Mindset are two different things.
    The mindset is taking things into your own hands ( as Phinehas did ) without being told to. Seeing what needs to be done and doing it without waiting for orders.

As for the priesthood, it is a biblical fact that the Almighty promised that Phinehas's descendents would be a holy priesthood for all time. So they are in the world today, but, BUT, not every act of "judgement" is inspired of and carried out by a true Phinehas Priest. As in most things it gets corrupted and used as a justification for some to execute their own will.

7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from the midst of the congregation, and took a spear in his hand; 8 and he went after the man of Israel into the pavilion, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her body. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel. 9 And those that died by the plague were twenty and four thousand. 10 And Yahweh spake unto Moses, saying, 11 Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, in that he was jealous with my jealousy among them, so that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy. 12 Wherefore say, Behold, I give unto him my covenant of peace: 13 and it shall be unto him, and to his seed after him, the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was jealous for his God, and made atonement for the children of Israel.
    Num 25:6-13 (ASV)
    <!--EndFragment-->

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Where's the orgy part? ("tempted with food and wild women;something about"Bal") ?
    Dang it; now I've gotta' lookup "berean" again( perhaps its book marked) :) Have great day Chaplain...

6. Minuteman

:lol: I should have guessed you would focus on those parts!!

If I were to compile all the sex parts in a book the only one who would print it would be Playboy! The Song Of Solomon was the Penthouse forum of it's day! You can't have a chronicle of mankind without tons of sex and violence.

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

:oops:I was trying to be funny ![ROFL][boozingbuddies]

8. Minuteman

You succeeded. I got a good laugh![beer]

I'm impressed that you looked up Phinehas. I remember thinking when I wrote that that no one would understand the reference. Then I thought to myself ,
    "I bet Tango googles it!"

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

What's jerry seinfeld's quote on the cricket field?:
    "Well that was a wicked googly!!!"
    I learn alot reading your posts; I mean we aint goin out; or anything, but keep dropping interesting historical/biblical bits.[boozingbuddies]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7