Congressional officials say congresswoman shot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Yes Sir.

I would have loved to pick his brain for awhile. Too bad it was never written. At least you have his thoughts and stories. Sounds like a great man.

Good points. Never dismiss anything. That's a good moto that I have kept for a long time. It's always kept me out of trouble. That doesn't mean accept everything you hear. Keep in context the source. If you are listneing to Fox, conservative lean. MSNBC wants to ban everything up to large diameter screwdrivers. The CTs are just looking for an edge to push their true agenda which is typically anarchy (seriously read the backgrounds of a few).

Agreed, there is a lot of talk right now. It's hard to see which way this will turn. I don't think that most of Congress is shaking in their boots right now from a single random event. We will see. I sure hope common sense will prevail. We have done well the last year despite the doom sayers. It's not impossible for one event to change that, but it is a lot tougher than it was in 1994. I believe that we call that progress.

LOL[ROFL]

2. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Tuscon changed things for me. Mainly because I got so beyond disgusted with the political posturing. Aside from thinking that anyone who's priority after hearing about Tuscon was politics, they can just go **** themselves, I've decided I will not tolerate people like that determining how I live my life. Course the politicians involved in such crap might be gone after next election anyways. I remember my aunt, who lived in Colorado when Al Gore was running for President, she said once that alot of residents got pissed off at him cause they felt he was trying to use the Columbine tragedy as a platform.

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Excellent post Drumbo.

4. Brokor

5. Drumbo

Drumbo Monkey+

6. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

where do we hit the reset button...[soap]

7. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

8. fireplaceguy

fireplaceguy Monkey+

9. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Said on Facebook earlier today that I'm glad WBC consider themselves Christians, so one day they can rot in Hell

10. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Cult, cult, cult, cult, cult, cult, CULT...I hear whispers of Koresh in the air, and smell the Hell-fire they will burn in. May God have mercy on those who have to deal with these freaks.

11. Goldwampum

Goldwampum Monkey+

I always enjoy Stefan's perspective. He's very level headed, informed and critical in his thinking IMO.

12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I wonder where their "church" structure might be found ---

No, you federal watchers, I don't mean burn it, I mean hold a rally in front of it. A BIG mutha rally.

13. Maxflax

Maxflax Lightning in a bottle

What happened to keeping the thread on topic? Let's try to get back on track

Here's what we know about the assassin so far

Dope smoker

Occultist, had a skull shrine in a tent in the backyard where he made offerings to it

Registered Independent, did not vote in 2010

Raved about all sorts of issues, often irrationally

Was into some sort of mind warping meditation, etc

He was kicked out of college because he was disruptive and threatening in class, several students sent e-mails days before this incident, saying he was the type "to come back shooting". He had 5 run ins with campus police and was told he could only return if he had a written evaluation by a shrink that he was not dangerous

The assassin was jewish and his mother attended the same reform synagogue as the jewish congresswoman he shot

His main target may have in fact been the judge, and the congresswoman may have been a target of opportunity, as he also had some grudge against her

His parents attempted the keep FBI out of the house.. what are they hiding?

Links

Exclusive: Loughner Friend Explains Alleged Gunman's Grudge Against Giffords | Mother Jones

Shooting suspect's nihilism rose with isolation - Yahoo! News

UPDATED: Arizona Assassin Obsessed With Mind Control

14. fireplaceguy

fireplaceguy Monkey+

That's an interesting tidbit. I had been wondering why we hadn't heard the "anti-semite" charge made by now.

15. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

I found this interesting:

Source:
    Shedding Ego in a Shooting's Aftermath - FoxBusiness.com

16. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

More on the shooter:

Report: Arizona Gunman Was Not Motivated By Politics - FoxNews.com

Zeitgeist: The Movie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

17. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The guy is in jail. Hundreds of witnesses. Buried by people with the gun still in hand. And he's referred to as "suspect?" "Alleged?" WTF,O?

Guilty as hell, no need to try except to fulfill a formality. The debate is, as it should be, over the price to be paid for expending 31 perfectly good 9mm bullets. Let's not spend a lot of time with that either. (Don't bother sterilizing the needle, if the shot doesn't work, maybe the infection will.)

No point to wasting oven gas that I can see. Dump what's left on the interstate and let the traffic reduce the rubble like a deer carcass on I-81.

18. Brokor

19. Maxflax

Maxflax Lightning in a bottle

Largely because the mainslime media is owned by jews, who cover up these sorts of incidents

Initially there was such a hue and cry, but it was quickly squicked

20. Brokor

You know, I don't think it's that at all. There are plenty of "gentiles" and other ethnicity groups in the media. It is more true that Hollywood may be dominated by horny white Jewish men, but the media is a bit different. However, I will say that the corporate media is entirely in the business of protecting Israel and the close relations the US Gov has with it, but that is purely for financial reasons and political reasons. I don't like the Anti-Semitic theory one bit, to be honest. If you do choose to use that opinion, may I suggest at least calling them Zionists?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7