Conservative pickup truck

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by ghrit, Dec 2, 2018.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I stopped by the Ford Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new 2019 F-150 aluminum pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new truck "feel" before they become old.

The salesperson (a nice looking lady wearing a “RESIST” lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat next to me, describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options. The seats were of particular interest. She explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat. Feeling like messing with her, I mentioned that this must be a CONSERVATIVE truck.

Looking a bit angry, she asked why I thought it was a CONSERVATIVE truck.

I explained that if it were a LIBERAL truck, the seats would just blow smoke up your ass year-round!

I had to walk back to the dealership but it was worth it.

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

[LMAO][LMAO]

Dunerunner, Ura-Ki and sec_monkey like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Really! The owner of the dealership might be interested that they just lost a sale (whether or not they actually did) because of the sales person wearing a RESIST lapel pin.

Gator 45/70, Mindy Sue and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Let them all us pins and or bumper stickers to self identify.. We will know who they are then .. Especially if things take the grand dump!!

Gator 45/70 and Zimmy like this.
  5. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Is joke. Is not for real. Is in humor section.

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The only problem with a conservative truck is that it won't turn left. Small price to pay because you also don't have to give it gas even when it doesn't feel like working. You also don't have to find a way to get it out of your basement every time you want to drive it somewhere.

7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

And, that right there; is why I shouldn't have had that 17% ABV Stout after dinner.... :p

Damn tasty beer, though!!

Gator 45/70, DarkLight, Zimmy and 5 others like this.
  8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Doe's anyone believe for a micro second that that woman would hesitate to complain to your boss if she felt insulted by a pin you wore? Lets just say a american flag pin? Or perhaps some symbol of Christian faith?? I have zero doubts that she would feel quite smug with herself if anyone of us got fired from our job because of her complaint.

Gator 45/70, 3cyl and Zimmy like this.
  9. duane

duane Monkey+++

Had a 2010 Ford 250 extended cab 4 wd pickup towed to the garage last week. Won't start, spins but no attempt to fire, put ether into intake, after the mass air sensor as that would be destroyed by ether, and no fire, it is a super something V8 gas. Well it has 8 single cylinder engines with a common crank. No distrib, no carb, each cylinder has its own ignition system and fuel injector, no way to trouble shoot without computer, may be a sensor somewhere, or the computer, . It has 140,000 miles so well out of warranty, hope to find out today what it will cost me to fix it. New cars with computers, radar braking, anti roll over steering, the whole 9 yards, will probably be scrapped because something electrical failed and cost of module is more than value of the truck or the problem is wiring and they can not find it. Our vehicles are being destroyed by the mandated safety, pollution control, and now mileage standards. Don't need any stinking EMP, the manufacturer and the government are destroying our vehicles as it is. Waiting to see what throwing a load of fire wood into the bed will do to that alum bed, already seeing how a minor wreck really ruins the sheet alum. While the subject may be a joke, running into more and more "help" at the businesses that have tats, piercings, attitudes, etc, that would not have been tolerated even 15 years ago. Still have a problem with people that I can't identify their gender and being screamed at when I use the wrong pronoun.

STANGF150, 44044, Gator 45/70 and 5 others like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That's your problem right there - your truck is a millennial. Millennials mostly complain and refuse to work.

11. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Fix Or Replace Daily, can't you read ?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Y,all need to get a Toyota,a real truck.

Gator 45/70 and BTPost like this.
  13. duane

duane Monkey+++

Well problem was starter not spinning it fast enough, fuel pump not putting out enough pressure, bad cables and connections on batt cables and ground bonding, resetting things, etc. With towing it comes to about $1200 or almost 1 month Social Security check.

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  14. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

Did not take the .Gov Bailout and still have fewer problems than those who took the bailout and could of used the 'free money' to fix their vehicles problems and recalls!

15. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

:D(y)

Gator 45/70 and Grandpa Patch like this.
  16. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

An thats why the newest of my two trucks, is still 24 years old. Sure it has a few problems that need fixed, but like its owner it has a severe lack of givadamn & works any way. It just don't care if its not supposed to be able to do it, it does any ways. Its an F-150.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and oldawg like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7