Conspiracy in Massachusetts?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by fl4848, Aug 3, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Conspiracy in Massachusetts?

I was just recently looking at this Massachusetts Attorney General page on wikipedia:
    Massachusetts Attorney General - Wikipedia

Massachusetts was regularly electing Republican AG's right up to 1969. After 1969, the state of Massachusetts has not seen a single Republican AG.

Why is this?

Having always lived in Massachusetts, and Massachusetts being the cradle of the Revolution, I have suspected (but cannot prove) that the Globalists picked Massachusetts as the first state they'd like to conquer. They wanted to first overthrow the cradle of the Revolution. The Revolution being the one (and only) war that overthrew their power and gave freedom to the common man, instead of the King. I suspect that they wanted to break the revolutionary spirit of Massachusetts first, as a symbolic gesture.

Perhaps this social engineering effort began in 1969?

How did they systematically turn the state blue? Were elections simply stolen? Was it a social engineering operation? Was it the 1960s counter-culture revolution? Was it a mix of several strategies at once?

Something definitely happened here in Massachusetts to turn the tides from Red to Blue so abruptly, dramatically and permanently.

I think there's a bigger story with how Massachusetts turned blue. I'm not sure what it is. There's something fishy here. I suspect a larger Globalist social-engineering conspiracy. I do not accept that it happened organically.

Zimmy, duane, CraftyMofo and 2 others like this.
  2. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I suspect the political history of Massachusetts is hidden. I believe that elections have been stolen since 1969. Elections have been manipulated by the CIA, just like they do in Africa and 3rd world nations.

I believe their is a book here. "How Massachusetts turned Blue". There's a hidden story, that is not told.

3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Not just Mass!
    Oregon went to the dark side around the same time, and it was much worser! Here we had Three industries, Fishing, Timber, and Farming, and up until about that time, this state was one of those strange and wonderful places where politics wasn't even a thing, until the left changed it to suit their agenda! We have had a pretty hard core shift to deep blue, the liberals of Cal State Berkeley moved north and radicalized the local youth, corrupting everything and starting with that first generation entering university and it's gone down hill ever since! The ultra liberal leftists destroyed this states economy by creating a fake environmental disaster called the Spotted Owl, and they destroyed the timber industry, and are fully set to destroy the fishing industry now, just a few more years at most and it's all gone for good!

Zimmy, SB21, duane and 1 other person like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Welcome to the dark side, fl4848! LOL! Yep! I also recently (a few years ago) finally connected the dots and came to the same conclusion that yes, yes, and yes. All of the above. Election thief has been going on quietly for a long time and by doing so you can pigeonhole specific individuals for specific duties in the bureaucracy or, in some cases since that's too obvious, change the bureaucracy itself more to suite your individuals. The beauty of the bureaucracy is that they are NOT elected and are there until end of days, during which they can handpick their replacements, groom them and ensure they are established and accepted. However, it all starts with elections which is the cake...but it's the bureaucracy (education, state and local government, etc.) that is the icing on the cake and in many ways the real and lasting power.

Dont and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7