CONSPIRACY OR COINCIDENCE?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Minuteman, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

you-all must be a special type of finger posters .

They can't fix or figure our squat , many here talk about gas pressures and stuff !!
    My gas pressure is relived external and the trees love it .
    Stut off gas , Turn off the supply 90* tap , drill the body core and tape in a bolt (small) weld it down with HI amps and great PEN ,..

Gas is off , power pull meter ,, drill through base drop and kill wires

OFF LINE ,
    just saying , saw this in a real movie , called LIFE

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

You know, I was in agreement with the above and also wrote this: "the 1st Amendment allows them the right to lie as much and as often as they want" but...now I am hearing the verdict for Alex Jones is a tremendous payout (like hundreds of millions $$$) as found him guilty... and all he did was lie about the news also so...so I am confused as hell right now.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Minuteman like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Alex Jones got slapped by the Jury, for $1 Billion in reparations… This basically bankrupts Alex once and for all… The Jury sure to a personal dislike to his action…

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

A fine far too big to ever be paid is meaningless. Alex will just laugh in their faces. Sure, maybe it ruins him. But they still get nada.

Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

SB21 likes this.
  7. enloopious

Its interesting that they sued his company and him personally. His comments were done in the capacity of journalism and usually the work and the personal must have extenuating circumstances to cover both. It seems like this is corruption of the legal system to bring down a small company and all of those people cheer leading this ruling care more about their feelings than actual justice. They are actually celebrating, like some comments above, the taking of their own freedoms and destruction of the first amendment.

Gator 45/70 and Minuteman like this.
  8. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

I would not have the people vote on the bills. We can’t get most of the people to educate themselves adequately to intelligently vote on a few candidates in an election. “Oh, Trump seems mean so I’ll vote for Biden, he seems nice.”
    No way people will educate themselves on thousands and thousands of pages of legislation each year so they can vote intelligently.
    So, they’d generally not vote or will vote based on the name of the legislation which we know often does the opposite of its name. Ex: Affordability Care Act, Inflation Reduction Act, etc. Or they’d vote based on who had the better marketing campaign. That is the BS that gets us crap legislators.

Lastly, you do NOT want everything being decided by majority/mob rule. The mob will always win over the rights of the individual. Our constitution was set up specifically to NOT be a full democracy to prevent the tyranny of the majority from destroying the rights of the minority which at its most base level is the individual.

9. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I always heard that a democracy was two wolves and a sheep voting for what to have for dinner.
    One I recently heard was that gang rape is a majority vote.
    That is why we have a representative Republic. A recent country wide vote elected Taco Bell as the best Mexican resteraunt in the country. That is why we need an Electoral College.

10. Bandit99

I must admit that I wasn't entirely serious when I brought this up as I also thought of the danger of going to a 'full democracy' would essential be asking for trouble, big trouble. No, my thought is more of what can we change that removes power from their hands AND keeps it out of their hands, some defense they cannot navigate around. So, we are in agreement.

However, I do think the general public takes much more interest now in politics than say 10 years ago, obviously not 100%, and many still vote with their emotions or simply out of loyalty but it is changing.

sourdough145 and Airtime like this.
  11. Bandit99

This was my first thought also but we'll have to see what happens on appeal. Obviously, the news media must be scared to death as it seems to me this could ruin them, even force them to tell the truth upon occasion. LOL! I think they would be spitting 'Free Speech and Free Press' rhetoric if it was anyone but AJ; however, since it is AJ and about guns... It will be funny if this comes back to bite them.

12. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Ahh… yes, we are certainly in agreement that .gov has way too much power and that ultimately gets to absolute corruption. We’re both just exploring how to reverse that. I am fearful we are rapidly closing in on the tipping point, if not already past it.

I am sort of speculating that maybe the only way is to ultimately starve the beast and lop off major tentacles if common sense ever gains control of executive and legislative branches again. Not holding my breath.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  13. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The only way to fix this problem of government corruption involves a guillotine and a lot of stout rope!

14. BTPost

Well not exactly….. We live in what was designed to be “A Constitutional Representative Republic”…. Our predecessors have lost much of that, first by making Federal Senators, now elected by Popular Vote, where before that the States determined how their Senators were elected, which made Senators represent the State Legislatures…

mysterymet and Bandit99 like this.
  15. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

We should go back to the old way for senators.

Airtime and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Agreed on going back. There’s a process for that, that’s how it happened in the first place.

Anyone know the history behind that? A search oddly doesn’t turn up much.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Corruption and graft in the state process during those days. Some thing just never change, or for the good. Who was the asshat governor of Illinois that tried to, essentially, auction off the vacated seat of, Obummer ?

Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  18. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Blagovich?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. BTPost

To go Back, requires the repeal of the 17th Amendment...

20. enloopious

There was a study done about this and the results were something like 90% of the time when regular people voted on a subject they picked the path that lead to tyranny.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7