Contract With America 2

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Seacowboys, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

The Repgnacan party is considering a revamped "Contract With America" you remember the old one? The one that they promptly broke as soon as they got a little taste of power? Well, they want to dust it off and run it by us again because they certainly are aware that we never learn a damned thing from our past mistakes and we are gullible enough to keep buying the same old crap over and over again if they'll only change the wrapping paper.
    I would humbly like to remind both Houses that they already have a "Contract with America"; it is called the "Constitution" and it is also their "Employment Contract" and we will not loose sight of this again, despite all the spin and games.

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

The worst thing is unless the useless 535 actually die, one term or not you are stuck with paying these worthless no good slugs 100 percent of their normal pay with annual raises for the rest of their sorry lives. They now have a perpetual gold egg laying goose until we revise their retirement or remove their frigging heads....... oops, you might have to censor that. No one in america has such a gravy train retirement program at taxpayers expense. Additionally they have made themselves unaccountable to most laws that we have to suffer under. The French Revolution appeals to me.

3. Sherman

Sherman Dog Eat Dog

I am not buying what they are selling. The Rep's have failed to stand by their principles. As long as the likes of Lyndsey Graham and Mitt Romney are palatable to them and they give us candidates like Bush and Mccain while Ron Paul is considered a wacko I will not support them. When someone like Kokesh is embraced they will be on the right track.

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

"...because they certainly are aware that we never learn a damned thing from our past mistakes and we are gullible enough to keep buying the same old crap over and over again if they'll only change the wrapping paper."

Heck, it worked for the Democrats. maddd

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7