"control grid"..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

"control grid" Is Alex joneses''favorite term for a system of tracking and controlling individuals combining Nationa I.d .and verichip ( rfid) technology And "toll" routes or readers conveniently located to log comings and goings.
    The control comes in when the national I.D. number is required to make purchases..It'll be sold as necessary to make a national flat "sales tax "workable".

It'll be billed as "safer for YOU because you don't need cash and questionable items can be tracked making domestic "terrorism" more difficult...

Of course power grabbing bureaucrats could wield total power by "oops, I must've miss- entered a digit"( now you become a non person and no longer exist).

Anyway I can easily imagine an entire sub class of chip-less or number-less "non- citizens "living illegally, forging an underground economy... As the most likely outcome. unless we wake up). Which is doubtful.
    So how would one prepare to thrive under the radar and boot heel of an oppressive society? ideas?

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

My first thought would be in obtaining a parachute because this plane is definitely gonna go down in flames. I can qualify this by having lived most of the last two decades under the radar screen (on a boat). I had no physical address except for the marina that I called home to qualify for a library card, voter registration,etc. Aluminum siding telemarketers loved me....a fresh mess of catfish would get help with cleaning your bottom; cold beer would render assistance to virtually any task undertaken. Barter is more viable than cash on a boat. Look at the boat people in Hong Kong; hell, look at boat people anywhere....there's your sign.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The Tribe. Read Lights Out. Again. [winkthumb]

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

will do, thanks just looking to start a little engaging brainstorming here...

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Hmmm . . . I can see the raids on Taco Bell in the future . . . [LMAO]

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Be "well"; citizen...
    :sneaky:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7