Converting Shotgun to HDW

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by jaxo, Feb 2, 2013.

  1. jaxo

    jaxo Monkey

    I've got an older Winchester 1200 pump shotgun that I want to convert to a home defense weapon (HDW). Anyone have experience in what type of kit to buy to replace the standard wooden stock and fore-grip with a collapsible stock and other parts?
  2. BTPost

    BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

    My Winchester Stainless 1300 came with. Pistol grip, and the Extended Tube Mag... I seem to have misplaced the Pistol Grip, over the years but there are aftermarket versions, available... Google should produce a fair bunch of Parts Listing...
  3. ghrit

    ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

    So will the Midway catalog.
    BTPost likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal warrant canary