COSMIC DISASTER: CIA CLASSIFIED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brokor, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Cosmic Disaster, Solar Micronova, Superflare, Magnetic Reversal, Crustal Displacement, Ice Age, Tsunamis, Volcanoes... it's all here

"Cosmic Disaster, Solar Micronova, Superflare, Magnetic Reversal, Crustal Displacement, Ice Age, Tsunamis, Volcanoes... it's all here, it's all been done before and it's all coming again soon. Science tells us these magnetic events come on a cycle, we are due up again now, and shocker... the magnetic field is shifting and accelerating. This is not a coincidence."
    Length: 1 hour, 17 minutes.
    To get free copies of the classified work, go to SuspectSky.com

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I thought it was all due to plastic straws

Tempstar, Gator 45/70, GOG and 3 others like this.
  4. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

The solar minimum. I read about the poles shifting and an out of wack jet stream. makes one want a very strong house.

Zimmy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Brokor

Plasma Cosmology

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Search out monopoles. The truth is out there ---

Zimmy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Brokor you post the best videos but damn... its like going to the movie theater... i have to get my popcorn ready and sit for an hour every time. I have the attention span of a nat these days.

Zimmy and Brokor like this.
  8. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Very interesting video.

Zimmy likes this.
  9. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Another reinforcement of skills in the skills vs stocks discussion.

There's no telling how unforeseen and uncontrollable situations may become.

I taught my kids primitive first and then tried to teach the evolution of tech as I could up to modern. Sometimes I had their attention and other times I probably didn't.

SB21 likes this.
  10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I think my kid thought all that stuff was cool when she was younger ,, now , it's like why go to the trouble,,,you can only do so much , then they have to learn for themselves ,,

Zimmy and oldawg like this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Here's something to prepare for. It looks like a lot of the real crazy record shattering disasters I'm finding seem to often be on the tail end of a solar minimum or on the up swing of a new solar cycle.

The latest one I have been researching g was the great flood of march 1936 in Maine. Coincides with a surge of solar activity. Before I thought it was just hurricanes and typhoons.

Ganado likes this.
  12. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

Good you watch Suspicious0bservers, he has a whole catastrophe series that needs watching.

Brokor likes this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

We can say with absolute certainty that S is going to hit the fan hard some where in the world on the solar activity upswing.
    I think you might be safe in the winter, I haven't seen a link with crazy snow storms, but I haven't really looked into it as much as floods and cyclones.

14. Brokor

By the way, this is all 100% legitimate and scientifically sound. Every fact in here is provable and this work is fully cited. There's absolutely zero reason to move this topic to the tinfoil hat lounge. This being said, the topic itself is not exactly mainstream due to the CIA interference on the topic which ultimately lead to it becoming derailed, but not for lack of evidence or fact. When a CIA agent poses as a college professor and scientist and then goes off the deep end spinning a story which has nothing to do with the actual reports and findings to begin with and the scientific community then labels the whole topic as crazy, it's pretty obvious these days what's really going on.
    The sun, our star is the primary driving force behind "global warming", "climate change", or whatever else the established scientists on the .Gov payroll would call it, NOT Co2 and humans. Yes, we do have to take care of the planet and do a much better job cleaning up our mess, but living a more green lifestyle shouldn't be the impetus for believing in Al Gore's version of reality, no matter how many college professors side with him. They work for money, they don't get money without funding, and the funding doesn't roll in unless they perform as expected by those who have an agenda to push. It's not conspiracy theory, it's just simple economics.
    Fortunately, we do have good, honest scientists on our side, college professors who would rather do REAL scientific work instead of selling out. It will be interesting to see where this is all going, because this information is making an impact. Do the homework, check the facts, and don't believe every story you see on television.
    Cosmic Disaster Playlist: Earth Catastrophe Cycle | 2020 & Beyond - YouTube
    Climate Forcing Playlist: Climate Change - YouTube

Latest video and resources:

(click the description below video on YouTube and you will find all the relevant links)

Ganado and nkawtg like this.
  15. DKR

Each morning I stay home begins with a trip to Suspicious 0bservers. Otherwise, I visit Ben's site in the PM after work.

While each daily vid is just a few min (about 6), all papers referenced are linked for pleasurably reading later.

I'm thinking I need to find property in Texas with a cave on it....for energy savings, of course....

Ganado, oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

We got plenty of 'em............just don't eat the bats that live in 'em.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I think most of the caves are in the south and east.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

you might be underwater in parts of texas

Flood Map: Elevation Map, Sea Level Rise Map

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. DKR

A 400 meter (1200 feet for the folks in Rio Linda) rise from current levels is bit of a stretch. Current level from the peak of the last ice age was only 400 feet. Even at that, there is some dispute (if it was even 400 ft) owing to continental drift and rebound.

I guess it is who you have your subscription with... I recently become a fan of the Ben Davidson/Graham Hancock/et al and see a new ice age as more probable than the melting of all ice on Earth as the alarmists seem to be claiming.

The facts are simple,in this. There is diddlysquat I or anyone else can do about planetary/solar system level trends or events. I saw what a *minor* geomagnetic storm did to an undersea fiber cable power system. I have become something of a worry wart about a CME making a direct hit as it could screw up my retirement plans - hence, the comment about moving to Texas Hill Country.....

I will be looking for property like this
    [​IMG]
    old school house, wood stove, non-powered well. Real fun way of life.
    Big garden, root cellar, all the amenities. Means I'll have to live a ways from the big city, but, that's just fine....

The interior decor' will need a bit of work
    [​IMG]

Gator 45/70, Brokor and Ganado like this.
  20. DKR

About the caves

About Solar Wind Shocks
    this may be of interest to others. Talks about ACE and SOHO and what data is available.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  1. DKR
  2. stg58
  3. Alanaana
  4. oil pan 4
  5. Mindgrinder
  6. Yard Dart
  7. oil pan 4
  8. Mindgrinder
  9. AD1
  10. Yard Dart
  11. Yard Dart