Could one you guys read this

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Cephus, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

2. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

Wow, that's pretty interesting. I think it does mean what you think it means. LOL

Anyone listen to Frank Zappa? I'll be moving to montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

3. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

I'll shovel whatever to get a spot there .

One more question does this mean that if some gun manufacturer there makes a
    Full Auto that ya could just go pick one up ,because if I read this right anything goes !!!!!

4. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

It says that "

NEW SECTION. Section 5. Exceptions. [Section 4] does not apply to:
    (1) a firearm that cannot be carried and used by one person; ONLY ONE MAN CANNONS
    (2) a firearm that has a bore diameter greater than 1 1/2 inches and that uses smokeless powder, not black powder, as a propellant; no bigger than 38.1 mm diameter unless it uses black powder
    (3) ammunition with a projectile that explodes using an explosion of chemical energy after the projectile leaves the firearm; or NO arty shells, even some 12 gauge ammo I've seen around
    (4) a firearm that discharges two or more projectiles with one activation of the trigger or other firing device. NO FULL AUTO, one trigger pull discharges more than one projectile.

Pretty much anything else goes.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7