Country/Southern Women

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by lonewolf88, Mar 9, 2016.

1. lonewolf88

lonewolf88 Monkey

2. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

She doesn't have anything to fear. She has a choice to make; in simple terms do you interest her or not. It has nothing to do with anything else.

My wife grew up with firearms and hunted with a double barrel. However when I said I owned guns; she didn't realize the type of guns. However at that point she was indifferent to it. In fact, she enjoys them.

If you're seeking advice to the lovelorn, you're in the wrong place. In case you missed it; the answers from the women here are getting blunter and blunter. With women (married or single) that means you're aggravating them. If you aggravate married women online; you're in deep trouble with getting a date with a single woman in person.

@RightHand
    Well said, my compliments.

Motomom34, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I've been thinking about what you just said (I didn't have anything more important to think about.....as if) and I decided that you're not really looking for a truly strong woman. You're looking for a Hollywood strong...a pretty girl who enjoys the out of doors and the things that interest you. That's not unreasonable but when you start categorizing women, at least be honest about it. Those are not the things that make for a strong woman. A really strong woman is the one who works all day and still finds the desire and the energy to take care of her family, make them a good meal, maybe help with homework or hold the flashlight when her husband tries to find the leak in the radiator hose on her car at 9pm. A really strong woman is one who shows up, day after day, regardless of how tired or sad or sick she might be. She's the one who will tolerate your mother when even you can't and tell you how great you are when even you know that you're not really that great. She will plant and tend a garden, one that is more meaningful than beautiful. She might not want to join you when you fish but she will help you clean your catch, not because you asked her to but because she enjoys your company even when you smell like sweat and fish blood. A really strong woman will be your partner and will not only endure you but will defend you to the rest of the world and failing in the defense, will tell all the critics to go to hell. You say you want a strong woman? Well, look for one who loves you first and if she isn't strong to start with, she will be when you need it the most.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

lonewolf88, What you seek is Mud!
    Mud anything, Mud pits, Mud races, Mud riding!
    This is were the woman you seek will be at.
    Bring beads if your into boob's, But never go after the ones who will show those taa-taa's for a 1 dollar bead!
    If all else fails, Buy Heidi the inflatable love doll and bring her with you.
    She can be used as a inflatable flotation device if needed!!!!

Ganado and RightHand like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@RightHand well said! you are a goddess among women!

Motomom34, Tikka and RightHand like this.
  6. shaman

shaman Monkey++

It's funny, but this conversation gets me all reflective. I won't say nostalgic.

Back 30 years ago, I was finding myself wholly unsatisfied with my female relationships, and as a result of a case of chicken pox this very time of year, I came to know a school teacher. The relationship blossomed, and we quickly began moving towards one of those stunning partnerships that made all our friends gasp with admiration. Everyone agreed we were perfect soulmates. She shot, she hunted, she did all the things I did. She was ex- highway patrol and shot better than I did. I taught her to bow hunt, and she turned out to be better with a bow than me. She bought me a shotgun. I bought her a cap for her truck. We honeymooned in the Canadian Wilderness on a canoe trip. The next year we backpacked Scotland.

Long story short: that was my first wife, Satan. About 10 years ago, I was in court yet again, looking at a massive lawsuit. Satan came into court and threw everything she had on the wall. One of glops she hurled was the accusation that I had been calling her Satan in online forums. She wanted compensation. The magistrate told her to go away. I went out and registered MyExIsSatan.com and sold hats and mugs.

My point is this: be careful what you wish for. You might get it.

On the other hand, just as my divorce was finalizing, I met KYHillChick. The short of that story was that I went down to a hollow on the KY/TN border and traded a scratch-n-dent microwave oven to an old mountain woman for her daughter. There is a lot more too it than that, but KYHillChick and I have been together ever since. We raised a son together. He turns 18 this April. She taught me how to be a hillbilly. I've taught her how to shoot straight. The one hitch is that I had to buy a farm in Kentucky so she could get across the Ohio River every so often and run barefoot in the Bluegrass, otherwise she turns into a wildcat.

My other point is this: Once you find the right one, life gets a whole lot better.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    Ganado, Gator 45/70, BTPost and 3 others like this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I have had some success with online dating...I can recommend Paper Dolls.....mind you, I have to hide my tomahawks and axes when Lizzie Borden comes a visitin'..... :eek:

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and Yard Dart like this.
  8. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I will say that desperation is not becoming. If this post was meant as an actual question of "Where have all the strong women gone?" I understand. As many have said, if you want a kind, look where that kind goes. Church women at church, etc. If, however, it's merely a "look at me, I'm single thing" then that too was answered by pointing to dating sites. I would rather sail the seas in a one man ship than be tied to an anchor that will wreck the ship. I am in no rush. If I meet someone at a meet and we hit it off, great. Though I come here for knowledge, not a hookup. Good luck with your search.

chelloveck likes this.
  9. shaman

shaman Monkey++

I'm wondering if this thread is not a bit like the joke I heard one night in London on BBC TV. The joke was told by a British comic about an Irishman and a Frenchman who meet at the beach in Bristol. The Irishman asks the Frenchman what is his great secret to success with the women.

The Frenchman replies, "I find myself the biggest Idaho potato I can and I stuff it in my trunks. It makes me irresistible to the women."

The Irishman thanks him profusely and runs off. The next day he's back talking to the Frenchman complaining about his bad luck.

"All the women took one look at me at ran the other way, screaming."

"Mai Oui, mon comarade!" replied the Frenchman. "You must put the potato in the front of the trunks, not the rear!"

chelloveck, Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

We have tons of hard core girls here in Michigan.
    Militia Babes

11. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

My wife looked at the southern girl with the sks. She smiled and said shes cute.

12. lonewolf88

lonewolf88 Monkey

She is Kingfish. As far as Michigan goes, though not as bad and shitty as IL, NY, CA and NJ....Detroit is a conflict zone. On the positive side, open carry of knives and handguns is legal, Michigan being a traditional Open Carry State. As is NC.

13. lonewolf88

lonewolf88 Monkey

a vast majority in this thread, based on and judging on the replies, act like I have been in the South for years.

I quote an open carrier friend of mine. ''Step down off that horse and check him out in person.''

14. shaman

shaman Monkey++

Sorry, my mind wanders a lot, but the idea of being "in the South" and stepping off your horse reminded me of this song. It's so popular in our family, we named one of our ridges Virginia, and it's flanked by Left Leg Creek and Right Leg Creek. One of our favorite deer stands is "halfway up Virginia."

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    Yard Dart likes this.
  15. lonewolf88

lonewolf88 Monkey

16. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Hell the gal shot a RIFLE that wasnt a .22 . She gets my vote :) My wife shoots a an AR-15 But her main squeeze is a Tika 30-06 Bolt action. I think any girl who knows her way around guns is Alright in my book. Thanks for posting the video lone wolf .

17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Ms RightHAnd , You know my wife ? , he!! tell her to bring ya over & meet her unpaid stud ;)

Ganado and RightHand like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7