Covert handcuff key

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by CATO, Feb 6, 2015.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

While Supplies Last – TIHK

No review yet. On order.

TIHK is a patent pending handcuff key that utilizes an integrated clip for easy attachment to your clothing so it is ready when needed.

[​IMG]

Its minimal, low-profile design and low-visibility coating ensure that it can be carried inconspicuously and go undetected when detained.

[​IMG]

Attach it where you can easily access it when cuffed: jeans belt loop, pants pocket, shirt tag, socks or even on the inside of your pants or underwear waistband.

[​IMG]

Important Notice
    The TIHK is to only be used to counter illegal detainment and in accordance with all local, state and federal laws by trained law enforcement, military and security professionals. Improper use by civilians is not endorsed or encouraged. Use of the product is at your own personal risk and discretion.

Marck, Brokor, Motomom34 and 2 others like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Nice thought, but if he were cuffed correctly (with the key hole toward his elbows) it would be much harder to use. In the case of hinged cuffs (like mine) it would be impossible to use this key.

3. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

These have been around awhile. Plenty on eBay. There are even one's that glue on the end of a shoelace and look like the plastic aglet.

Probably not a bad idea. I carried a jewelry box key that fit handcuffs for 40 years. Actually used it a couple times due to pranksters.

AT

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

A friend of mine cuffs...Really there not mine! Really there not !

lol... fluffy.

Mountainman, azrancher and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7