1. The Topic of the Month for May 2017 is "Motivationals." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Cracking leather II

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by gunbunny, Sep 11, 2010.

1. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Upon seeing Highspeed Dial's thread, I hastily opened it to read what I thought was cracking leather- whip style. Sorry, I don't know much about repairing leather. I do like to crack leather whips, though.

My grandmother tought me how to crack a whip when I was an young teen. I will always remember that. I still get it out and practice every once and awhile.

I know I'm in the guns forum, but what else goes so well with a SA revolver? It's like chocolate and peanut butter...

I prefer to use a short whip, due to the lack of any open places to practice in the basement. I have a nice little 6 footer that makes quite a noise when you get it right.

2. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Hehehe...Indiana Jones! :D

3. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

:D[rofllmao][rofllmao][rofllmao]

Nice. ;)

[booze][woot]

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Reminds me of a girl I dated once.

ONCE.

5. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Do elaborate.

I'm still alive.

6. Brokor

lol. She claimed to be a lesbian but her tongue was telling me she also had other interests. :D Her enjoyment for leather and spikes was not immediately disclosed. Little did I know at the time, her preference was experimenting with pain and pleasure. I dare not elaborate too much, but just FYI --when a woman tells you to "hit her harder", it tends to make the stomach turn into a knot...at least, it did for me.

7. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

I'm hot. b:::oops:

.... and still alive.

8. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Wow, where are you guy's minds? Keep it up and the mods will move the thread to the inferno!

Anyway, a whip in the right hands can be darn intimidating.

9. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Yup...Schpank me, baby!... :D

10. CrufflerJJ

CrufflerJJ Monkey++

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  11. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

HUH...first time I see something like this...Should be fairly easy to make...

12. Brokor

[rofllmao]hahaha. Too funny!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7