crazyhotheads from na hampshah again..

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Organizing avolunteer state defense force that cannot be called out of the state! [beat]

STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
    In the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Nine
    AN ACT establishing a permanent state defense force.
    Be it Enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Court convened:
    1 Finding. The general court finds that a large portion of the New Hampshire national guard has been and is on active duty outside the boundaries of the state and, therefore, finds it prudent to heed the recommendation from the Department of Homeland Security to establish a permanent state defense force by revising the militia statutes relative to the state guard.
    2 Authority. Amend RSA 111:1 to read as follows:

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2009/HB0524.html

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Talk about a huge set of juevos!

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2009/HCR0006.html

That any Act by the Congress of the United States, Executive Order of the President of the United States of America or Judicial Order by the Judicatories of the United States of America which assumes a power not delegated to the government of United States of America by the Constitution for the United States of America and which serves to diminish the liberty of the any of the several States or their citizens shall constitute a nullification of the Constitution for the United States of America by the government of the United States of America. Acts which would cause such a nullification include, but are not limited to:

I. Establishing martial law or a state of emergency within one of the States comprising the United States of America without the consent of the legislature of that State.

II. Requiring involuntary servitude, or governmental service other than a draft during a declared war, or pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

III. Requiring involuntary servitude or governmental service of persons under the age of 18 other than pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

IV. Surrendering any power delegated or not delegated to any corporation or foreign government.

V. Any act regarding religion; further limitations on freedom of political speech; or further limitations on freedom of the press.

VI. Further infringements on the right to keep and bear arms including prohibitions of type or quantity of arms or ammunition; and

That should any such act of Congress become law or Executive Order or Judicial Order be put into force, all powers previously delegated to the United States of America by the Constitution for the United States shall revert to the several States individually. Any future government of the United States of America shall require ratification of three quarters of the States seeking to form a government of the United States of America and shall not be binding upon any State not seeking to form such a government

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Live Free or Die state. When those folks rail on libs, they are railing on anyone to the left of Ron Paul. [freedom]

4. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

NH is on a roll. [chopper]

OGM

5. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

I think I may start looking for a job in NewHampshire.

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Got a nice letter back from my state senator after making them aware of the "blossoming10th amendment movement" in other state legislatures.Hey they do read the stuff they get.

'He didn't jumpin and offer to submit a resolution, but its something.

7. andy

andy Monkey+++

8. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

I e-mailed this to my state rep. and told him we need to follow NH's fine lead. My senetor is going to get it e-mailed to him as well.

OGM

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7