Credible nuclear deterrence effects, debunking dogmatic "disarm or be annihilated" enemy propaganda.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by john316, Aug 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. john316

john316 Monkey+++

Samuel Glasstone and Philip J. Dolan - The Effects of Nuclear Weapons
    glasstone.blogspot.com/2006/03/samuel-glasstone-and-philip-j-dolan.html

Mar 29, 2006 - PDF download of Philip J. Dolan (Editor), DNA-EM-1 Capabilities of ..... Samuel Glasstone witnessed the tragic effects of the exaggeration of the effects ..... rules from the 1962 edition of Glasstone's Effects of Nuclear Weapons.

A VERY GOOD READ
    Nuclear winter and related lies debunked by actual firestorm data

Of thousands of nuclear test explosions, the one “nuclear winter” from the Hiroshima fire storm blocked out the sun for 25 minutes (from burst time at 8:15 am until 8:40) in Hiroshima as shown by the meteorological sunshine records printed in Figure 6 (3H) of Drs. Ashley W. Oughterson, Henry L. Barnett, George V. LeRoy, Jack D. Rosenbaum, Averill A. Liebow, B. Aubrey Schneider, and E. Cuyler Hammond, Medical Effects of Atomic Bombs: The Report of the Joint Commission for the Investigation of the Effects of the Atomic Bomb in Japan, Volume 1, Office of the Air Surgeon, report NP-3036, April 19, 1951, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Nobody is recorded as being a casualty from the 25 minutes of sunlight deprivation!

The reason? The soot is hydroscopic. It absorbs water and falls out in black rain. The firestorm took 30 minutes to start and was at peak intensity 2-3 hours later, so radioactive mushroom cloud been blown many miles downwind before the black rain occurred over Hiroshima, contrary to ignorant lies about “fallout radiation”. The soot doesn’t freeze the planet. The soot was instead rapidly precipitated in a self-induced rainout as was pointed out back in 1983 by J. B. Knox in Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory report UCRL-89907, which nuclear propaganda ignored. No other nuclear explosion ever created a firestorm. Even those near naturally forested Pacific islands failed to ignite the vegetation by thermal radiation............

Effects of nuclear weapons on world peace in the real (not imaginary) world. Peace through tested, proved and practical declassified countermeasures against the effects of nuclear weapons, chemical weapons and conventional weapons. Credible deterrence through simple, effective protection against invasions and collateral damage. Discussions of the facts as opposed to inaccurate, misleading lies of the "disarm or be annihilated" political dogma variety. Hiroshima and Nagasaki anti-nuclear propaganda debunked by the hard facts. Walls not wars. Walls bring people together by stopping divisive terrorists.

Links

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    duane likes this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Much of the crap on a "Nuclear Winter" was written by the KGB.

3. duane

duane Monkey+++

A lot of good thought provoking reading there. My problem in trying to get a handle on the dangers of nuclear war is trying to handle both distance from target and safety and the only speculated cumulative effects of hundreds or thousands of weapons being used in a short period of time. Like politics, I can find supposedly scientific studies that confirm what ever I wish to believe, and I really wish I knew which were in fact true. Since many of the possible outcomes are at this time only theory, it may in fact be impossible to really know what would happen. I do think it will be necessary to prepare for more than two weeks and I doubt that FEMA would be there after two weeks to bail me out if there is a major war.

john316 likes this.
  1. Motomom34
  2. Asia-Off-Grid
  3. Asia-Off-Grid
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Yard Dart
  7. AD1
  8. winston
  9. CATO
  10. Yard Dart
  11. melbo