Crimson Trace customer service.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wideym, May 27, 2020.

1. wideym

wideym Monkey+++

I bought a Crimson Trace CWL-102 Tactical Light almost a year ago. I can't remember the exact cost, but I do remember that it was less than $100 at the time. It came with a tail switch and a remote switch, M-LOK , Keymod, and M1913 rail mounts, and battery.

I used the remote switch since I had it mounted on an AR, and had since lost the tail switch. The light stopped working so I contacted CT three weeks ago. They said they would send me a return envelope to send it back for repair or replacement.

Today I got a brand new light from them, although they never sent the return envelope and the box didn't contain one. I'll call them tomorrow to see if they still want me to send the old one back. Crimson Trace customer service did a great job, especially considering most companies are suspending customer service replacements.

Seawolf1090, snake6264, SB21 and 5 others like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It's nice when a vendor delivers good service. In this case, they have earned some deserved marketing kudos. Endorsements by satisfied customers are gold....complaints by dissatisfied customers are like barnacles on their reputation...individually they may not mean much, but cumulatively, they can kill a product, and the business that sells them.

snake6264, SB21 and wideym like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7