Criteria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ghrit, Nov 4, 2008.

?

Voting criteria

Poll closed Dec 4, 2008.
  1. Party affiliation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pro Bill of Rights

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  3. Palin is a fox

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. Anti dubya

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Least mud slinging in ads

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

OK, it's over. What did base your votes on? Don't tell who unless you want to, just the factors that influenced you.

Personally, I have no party affiliation, nor great love for either of the major candidates. My choices were mostly based on the idea that the candidate that threw the least mud was probably the most ethical. (Or had the least financial backing which points toward least influence from special interests.) Pretty weird way to get at things, eh?

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

intense fear of the "obamanation" and his proposed "browns hirts" ( 200k man "civilian security forces")...

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Hey T3!! You beat the poll posting. Go back and vote --

4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

[IHI]

5. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I was looking for the "Not Obama" button to click on the survey, didn't find it.

6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Not enough options there G.

7. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I picked the "Pro Bill of Rights" button because that is the best feeling as for how I voted this year.

I liked Ron Reagan as a president and I think if McCain could've presented himself like Ron did when he ran for president, then he'd be in the fore front of the race IMO.

8. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I ran a spreadsheet on all of the available voting records of the candidates and compared apples to apples on the issues that I cared about.

Sorry, I couldn't find a choice closest to "political fact geek" in your poll. :)

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

"Anybody but the o man" wasn't listed...
    voted third party before but I figured it came down to strategy Obama had to be beat so I held my nose and threw in with the curmudgeon and the hottie(like it mattered)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7