Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Sep 4, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Oh my dear God....[LMAO]

This is hilarious!

A friend sent it to me today....Jay Leno sent Steve Irwin out with ...

well..see for yourself. [LMAO]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa_7P5AbUww

2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

[fnny] Oh man, I think I hurt myself!!!!![LMAO]

Warn a fella next time!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I know I hurt parts and pieces --. Gonna have to find where they fell out.[booze]

4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

I feel for his wife and children, no one should have to loose a Father in that way.

That being said the man was a fool who diced with death and lost, what did people expect ? I for one despise him for teaching a whole generation of Australian kids how NOT to show respect to things which will kill them, how many Aussie kids do you think are out there that are looking to go play with a Tiger snake ? I grew up in the bush here and this idiot broke all the rules. Not to mention I have very little time for his politics and intrusion into matters outside his area of expertise. Lord knows in many respects he has screwed hunters in this country for years to come.

Not as many folks miss him as the media portray, his feel good cause is easily adopted but the Green Left.

I fear his children will spend their best years in the media spotlight.

Rant off.

Andy

5. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

Andy I'm curious what did he do to screw hunters? I agree with the part of breaking almost every rule when it came to dealing with nature, but, I've never heard about what his other causes were. Enlighten me please.

Take care Be safe Poacher.

6. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

There were a number of proposals put up nationally that would have allowed more hunting here particularly a number of licences to take Crocodiles. Now this came about as a result of numerous cases of Crocs taking people. In the NT and QLD there has been no hunting of the big reptiles since the early 60s. They are growing exponentially in numbers and living closer and closer to population centres. They were talking about allowing like 25 a year to be taken by trophy hunters. Now this of course rubbed Irwin the wrong way and he threw his celebrity and $$s behind the cause to make it NOT happen...which of course it didn't. On top of that he has spent big $$s buying up land just to lock out the rest of us.

Of course if Steve wanted to shoot ferals to feed his crocs that was ok...

I could go on but as I said he is very popular with the Green Left here. As I said before I am afraid his kids will grow up in the spotlight and we know how this generally leaves them.

I myself have had to stop my godson some years ago going to play with a Brown Snake (search Common or Eastern Brown Snake and you will understand) 'cause it is what Steve does....a fool in that respect no doubt.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7