Cruz-Ryan Urge Senate to Pass Fast Track

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pearlselby, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

2. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

They have good jobs and we need good jobs.

pearlselby likes this.
  3. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

4. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

"...America's trading partners will know that the U.S. is trustworthy..."

Really? Come on, now.

pearlselby likes this.
  5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

@techsar
    Very trusted to screw America's workers.

Altoidfishfins and pearlselby like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

It truly seems that every trade deal made is good for the corporations and bad for the American worker...this crap started with Clinton if I remember correctly.

I wonder if Congress knows how much its citizens despises them? I wonder if they care? Never mind, stupid questions don't need stupid answers...

7. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

It actually started with Bush 1, RickR - NAFTA. I specifically recall Dan Quayle (then Republican VP) coming to my place of employment and preaching to us about how great NAFTA was. It didn't pass until later when the Clintons took over, probably with the help of a majority of Democrats in the house and the senate.

Bush I was a liberal in my book, just not quite as bad as the Clinton gang. And after Bush II created the Department of Homeland Security, it left little doubt in my head that it was a family trait.

8. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

@Altoidfishfins, I agree with you completely. Bush really disappointed me. That day when they told him about the first tower hit I saw the lie on face (he knew) and that is what changed my feelings forever. Now, to find out all of the criminal acts they have all pulled. The Bush crime family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7