Curing gall stones

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by monkeyman, Jan 10, 2006.

Tags:
  1. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ok lets get the disclaimer out of the way up front, MD or Dr are not associated with my name so this is only what I have seen work and not medical advice. That said I have known a half dozen folks to use this and it has be fully successful for all of them including 2 who were scheduled for surgery to have their gall bladders removed days later and canceled the surgeries after this treatment.
    All that needs to be done is you eat nothing for 3 or 4 days and all you drink is all the apple juice you can drink, at least a gallon a day. As much as possible after you drink a big glass of apple juice lay on your side with the gall bladder down (I always have a hard time remembering which side its on but if the stones are hurting you should be able to figure it out, I think its the right) and with the hips slightly above the shoulders. This will help the juice get to the gall bladder a bit better. After 3 or preferably 4 days of this make sure you have plenty of reading materials and in the morning you put about 1/2-3/4 cup of olive oil in a glass and adding a healthy squirt of lemon juice may help it go down cause then you chug it down. With in a short time you should be headed for the toilet and be there for most of the day. You may want to take another shop of the olive oil around mid day and keep plenty of fluids going in. By the end of the day you will have passed all the gall stones and flushed them away.
    The apple juice dose to the gall stones like soaking an egg in vinegar and softens them so they can pass then the olive oil lubes the way and gets them moving. One of the guys I know who did this decided he wanted to know if they made it out (eww) and put a strainer in the stool to catch them then washed it off and found gall stones from the size of the holes in the strainer up to the size of walnuts or a bit larger that had all passed easily.
    You may need a day to rest up after this as the last day dose tend to be a bit draining but IMO it beats the hell out of paying a few K $ to some Dr to slice and dice on you.
    This doesn't guarantee they wont come back and it may have to be repeated after a couple years but still the best bet in my book.

2. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

wow. sounds like a great long weekend reading except for sitting on the toilet for a day and drinking all that olive oil.

3. monkeyman

Well the olive oil is just one dose most times and maybe 2, the lemon juice in it is basicly just to help choke it down. The day on the toilet is the down side but figure beats spending a day on the operating table for gall bladder surgery, and a lot cheaper to boot.

4. meyah

meyah Monkey+++

I once passed 14 "soft" kidney stones in 24 hours,and it hurt so badly that I was nearly ready to take a knife to it, if you know what I mean. It's no joke, dudes. Maybe better than dying of stones, but still a HUGE, HORRIBLE, ONGOING pain. Have some serious painkillers avaiilable.

5. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Monkeyman, I have to call BS on the story as I took my little jar of stones that I have after my surgery and soaked them in the concoction that you mentioned and they were just as hard as when I started. As for the Walnut sized stones, can't believe that one either. The duct from the liver and Pancreas is a small pencil lead sized duct, so if he passed a walnut sized stone, he would have been in severe pain, oiled or not. The problem with gall stones is that when they get stuck in the duct just prior to emptying into the stomach, it blocks the Pancrease and then causes Pancreatitis, a very deadly thing to have, almost killed me. Not saying there isn't some truth to the matter, but I can't "swallow" that one. By the way, your gall bladder is about the size of your thumb, so one walnut would be all she wrote there, takes some time to build up stones also.
    Oh, and you are correct, if the laproscope holes are any indication, the gall bladder is on the right side, opposite your pancrease.

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

My ex had her gall bladder out, there were four holes, two on each side. That was 15 or so years ago. The story was two for fluids in and out (expands things so the sugeon can see) one for a light and one for tools. I don't remember much about exactly where the holes were other than on both sides. And, had she paid attention to the post surgery instructions from the horspittal, she likely could have done with out Mary Jane's help with post operative pain that lasted about a year --- :rolleyes:

7. sniper-66

The first hole for me is top dead center of stomach right below the sternum. The second is at the 1:30 position just under my right nipple, next to my third nipple, but that is for another thread. The third is at the 3:00 position of my beer gut and the fourth is just above my belly button, giving it a perverse upside down happy face smile. :D

You are correct on the light, the clamp, the scaple, and the CO2 nozzle. I guess it's quite comicle to watch them blow you up with CO2. Bet that makes a helluva fart when they let that out!

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Slight hijack, but you ain't seen nor heard that sort of noise, spray and pain until you get subjected to a set of barium contrast xrays. (Never going to happen to me, ever again. I do NOT care why. Owie...)

9. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I knew a guy that had 6 nipples.
    2 normal, 2 smaller and about 6" below them and 2 tiny ones below them.
    Had them all pierced.

I think Clyde knew the guy... Tim Mcelroy?
    His Family had the Car washed in L.O. until they moved to AZ
    Car wash equipment Biz as well

Tims dead now. :eek:

10. sniper-66

Damn Melbo, that's a bitch!!! You know, female dog..... Ok that wasn't funny. I go bed now!

11. monkeyman

I dont know for sure on the sizes as I didnt see the ones from the guy who had saved them but I know my dad had a hot gual bladder that they had scheduled him for surgery on and he did this for several days between the time had gone to the hospital and found out and the day the surgery was scheduled for and never needed to get the surgery and have known of at least 3 cases first hand that did the same.
    When you soaked them did you use straight apple juice and change the juice a couple of times a day at least for 3-4 days? I know when you do the trick with the 'rubber' egg you change the viniger several times a day and in the body it would be passing through and changeing all the time. The oil and such is just on the last day to lube the way and pass them.
    Like I say though I have not personaly had them or seen the stones that came out but know for a fact it worked for my dad and got rid of the problem and avoided the surgery, beyond that cant ABSOLUTELY swear to it first hand. [beer]

12. sniper-66

If you call me your best friend and say good things about me, I might just mail you a stone so you can do your own clinical test on it. It has the consistency of a really hard sand stone. I didn't change the fluid out, but soaked in enough that it shouldn't have mattered.
    Not saying it won't work, but just from my experience, I can't see it happening. The spincter that constricts the duct should prevent anything from getting in or else, you would end up with food in your liver and pancrease. Not a doctor though, so I would have to defer there. Anyone looked this up on Snopes?

13. monkeyman

I dont know, I figure I would at the least give it a shot before going under the knife if for no other reason than it couldnt really do any harm and have known of it working in one case that I would have absolutely no question of. Like I say, I couldnt say first hand and dont know the exact science behind it, just some folks who have said it worked for them and one who I know dont BS. That dont mean it couldnt have been something else going on along with it, just know was at the hospital when the docs examined him and told him needed to have the gual bladder out and was there a day or 2 after he had finished the treatment above and he was fine. That being a couple of years ago and no problems since.
    While the curiosity for the experiment is tempting, I think Ild pass. Can dig in my dinners body cavity and such with no qualms but something about 'playing' with stuff out of someone elses body just seems a little wrong somehow. :eek: [LMAO] [beer]

14. sniper-66

Ahw come on, you got a picture of yourself guttin a pig and are afraid of a little stone! [touchdown]

I had less than a day notice, and in that day, I couldn't eat anything and keep it down, so the treatment would have been out of the question for me.

15. monkeyman

Yeah, while my dad made them schedule it for a week or so later rather than the next day, if its gotten that advanced I would not nesicarily advocate doing this method, just figure if its at a point when its enouph of a problem you know its there but not critical then figure is WELL worth giveing it a shot at the least.

16. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Dang I'm glad I don't have a gall bladder (of course I had to have a liver transplant to pull that off). :)

17. sniper-66

I bet you have more than four small scars to prove it!

18. Valkman

Yea, I'm hard to beat in the "scar length" contest! :) About 18" across, 6" up plus the ones on both knees. Man I'm a wreck! [beer]

19. sniper-66

As long as they aren't caused by your knives, that is OK. Your hands aren't all scarred up from making knives are they?

20. Valkman

I've torn up my hands a couple of times, both times on the grinding belts. Hopefully I'm getting smarter at doing it! I do not work with sharp knives and sharpen them only when they're about to go out. Wayyyyy to dangerous.

1. hot diggity
  2. Meat
  3. HK_User
  4. The_Prepared
  5. Bishop
  6. Asia-Off-Grid
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. hot diggity
  11. Asia-Off-Grid
  12. Asia-Off-Grid