curious George ruled a felon!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

federal judge has ruled gw a FELON! INTERESTING PIECE..:
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/161617-Suing-George-W-Bush-A-bizarre-and-troubling-taleS

Then, DOJ attorney Thomas Bondy stood at the lectern and delivered a mind-boggling rebuttal to our argument that the surveillance of our clients was no longer a secret.
    "They don't know," Bondy said. "Let me make clear what I mean by that. When plaintiffs explain what they mean when they say they, in quotes, 'know,' they don't know. What they mean when they say that is that they -- although they think or believe or claim they were surveilled, it's possible they weren't surveilled ... When they say they know, what they mean by that, on their own terms, is that they don't know."
    Bondy went on to argue "it is absolutely clear and undisputed that the world at large, the whole world, does not know whether or not any of the plaintiffs were surveilled." This incredible exchange ensued:
    Judge McKeown: The world knows what they think they know, whatever that is that they know.
    Bondy: Exactly. And that's less than actually knowing whether it's true.
    Judge McKeown: Boy, we are really splitting the "knows."
    At this point Judge Michael Hawkins interjected: "Sounds like Donald Rumsfeld."
    Bondy: But your honor, let me be plain. If it's entirely possible, and I'm not saying one way or the other, obviously --
    Judge McKeown: Right, because you don't yet know.
    Bondy: It's entirely possible --
    Judge McKeown: And we can't know.
    Bondy: It's entirely possible that everything they think they know, just to give one example, is completely false. It's possible, or maybe it's partly true.
    And so on. If I'd been permitted a reply, I would have quoted from Lewis Carroll -- not from "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland," but from his poem "Jabberwocky": "Beware the jubjub bird, and shun the frumious BandersnatcH

What complete joke!! They are going out of their way to enforce regulations on the handling of classified but looking past the obvious crimes of illegal search( wiretapping)!!!.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Har. I guess it depends on what the meaning of "is" is. Good grief.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7