Customer = Investor.......... NOT!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thunder5Ranch, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Thanks I had not searched that or anything on this topic, really didn't know it existed until yesterday. The way things are going I am seriously thinking about closing up the business and just producing at sustenance levels for myself and wife and a few friends and family. They tried a year or so back to disarm me on the farm and the Sheriff came out and explained to the two that were complaining that I have the absolute right to open or conceal carry on my own property...... hehe and agreed with me that they should find a more limp wristed farmer to serve them. And then gave them the "You are 1000x Safer with responsible well trained concealed carriers in your midst than in the disarmed society you folks think would be so wonderful. Do you folks realize that if it is a life and death situation myself or deputy will get there in time to fill out the homicide paperwork?"

2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Took me10 years to build where I am and 6months to move from where I was.
    Less than 300 miles.
    Best of luck to you.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Says it all. Our sheriff is of the same mindset, as is the investigative branch of the troopers. I'll keep an eye out for some land for you in this nekka.

Gator 45/70 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Since these clowns are probably getting all kinds of "free" stuff from the government, and you are the taxpayer funding all that "free" stuff it makes you an investor in their affairs. Seems to me that gives you the right to make some demands yourself. Maybe they need to mow their lawn, pull some weeds, paint their house and wash their car. A haircut might be pretty nifty as well and that cheek piercing has to go.

5. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Come on over to Iowa. We need more country folk!

Gator 45/70 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  6. HK_User

I once was in Cali, just passing through. I suggested the same to a young lady "Free Stuff" after I discovered her, her mom, her gran ma and the girl's baby all on Cali Welfare and lived in the same house with a new color TV (think1970s cost for the TV) as she wanted a FREE ride across to the Bay. She didn't have the price of gas so I figured barter would work!
    I was just out of the Mil and didn't have any time for the 4 generations of Snow Flakes, no matter how pretty they might be. I saw the UGly below the skin.

I kept on peddlin home.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  7. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Not sure, but betting you'd get more bang for your buck with the first two. If you really want to come south the land is reasonable down here-at least to me compared to what I paid up in Colorado. I know my "Colorado" money bought a heck of a lot more down here than it did there. I haven't had to pull a single permit for anything but the septic system and house and we are very 2nd friendly. Just something you might wanna check out. I think if I were you and didn't need to run my business. I'd shut her down. Just grow enough for you and your friends. Why pay into their coffers? Besides I'm betting that way you could start tearing down and packing up some of those out buildings that way. Get a jump start on the move prep and keep a few more bucks in your pocket.
    My[2c]

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  8. HK_User

Mo is going the Snow Folks route, especially in the cities.
    Kansas has lower taxes.

9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

OMG! It is much, much worse than I even thought...

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

They must not have felt that threatened to be able to speak up with their fake liberal arts confidence.

11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

LOL,That's funny, I like what you did, Just tell em' to F'k off !!!

Thunder5Ranch, HK_User and Tully Mars like this.
  12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Unbelievable !!! If they show back up , start charging them double , when they b---tch about it , tell them you're having to start paying the investors their cut. They shouldn't have a problem with that.

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

As a liberal, I don't mind if you have firearms about our place of business, TR.

14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Has Hillary blamed you for her loss yet? Just wondering how for down the list she has gotten?

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  15. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I wrote her a very nice letter explaining why I was voting for Donald Trump instead of her, she didn't bother to answer.

Thunder5Ranch and Ganado like this.
  16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

You do check your car for explosives every time you get in it, right?

mysterymet, Tully Mars and ghrit like this.
  17. ochit

ochit Monkey+

I Think I saw my shadow today, another 7 years of bad luck or maybe just tomorrow -- it's to early to tell.

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  18. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Thunder5Ranch did your 'investors' pull out their money yet lol...

ochit and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

How many shares of thunder ranch did they own?

ochit and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  20. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

LOL there is exactly 1 share in the Thunder 5 Ranch Inc. and I own it :) Atleast until I die or pass the Corporation side of things on to my heirs and then that one share gets split into 3 and those fecal samples are not among the three :)

Nope and I don't do refunds on products that were consumed by the consumer ;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7