Cute Cats!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by 3M-TA3, Oct 8, 2018.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Gator 45/70, Bandit99 and Motomom34 like this.
  2. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

I would tell her to pound sound, the insecure, yet controlling tart.

Gator 45/70, Yard Dart and Lancer like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Two words....

[​IMG]

4. Asia-Off-Grid

I live by the Old Testament. I also believe the man is the head of the family. The wife is the homemaker and base - the foundation of our home. I may make the final decisions concerning our home. But, she serves as my advisor. Over my years in relationships, it has proven a very wise decision to pay attention to her advise - and to take it. Chan has never given me bad advice. After all, most decisions made will affect her as they do me.

A woman like the one who penned those childish "rules" is not fit to be a wife.

Gator 45/70, Bandit99 and Alf60 like this.
  5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Psycho Chick!!!! RUN SON, RUN NOW!!!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

In her defense, this reads like he got caught cheating (or she thinks he cheated) and her response is to be controlling. The issue is really then trust, and all of us guys know that an attempt to control us will eventually push him away. He will ultimately leave or find a way to cheat if she can't regain her trust. Regaining trust is a very difficult and likely impossible task.

If he wants her IMO he should tear this up in front of her and then prove he can be trusted over time. If he sisn't cheat he should gift her a cat and walk away, because his future life would be intolerable. Even in a healthy relationship there always seems to be a power struggle and this one isn't going to get any better.

Gator 45/70, Bandit99 and Motomom34 like this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Ditto,,,,,,

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

She hasn't seen my list in response....

Gator 45/70, 3cyl, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Had to look. Yep, it's in the right forum -

Gator 45/70 and Asia-Off-Grid like this.
  10. Asia-Off-Grid

If that is the case, SHE should have walked away. Any man who cheats once, will do it again. He will not change. Her giving him a list of demands certainly will not stop him.

Here in Southeast Asia, guys cheat like there is no tomorrow. This includes both locals and expats. Women here, for the most part, tolerate it. They look for the man to provide for them. So, in many cases, they tolerate the man's infidelities out of fear of abandonment.

Personally, I could not be more disrespectful to Chan, than to cheat on her. She is far too good to me. Chan, being the woman she is, would not stay with me if I were to cheat on her. Of this, I am very sure. She is not afraid to stand on her own. She previously left an abusive marriage without thinking twice. The dumb sh*t thought he could beat her into submission. Boy was he ever wrong. I learned, ages ago, a woman willingly does for a man out of love and devotion for him, not because he is bigger than her.

Hell, I haven't found a better gal for me, than the Boss. In my mind, there is no reason to look. She is THE reason I look forward to waking each day.

techsar, Bandit99 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The absolute most correct course of action.

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Man, if that dude has that many defects, I have to wonder why she is still hanging around with that loser? Evidently she doesn't want to also have a relationship with his loser mates, and his ensemble of former and future bunk bunnies on the side. She should dump him in favour of the prince that she undoubtedly deserves!

Living as an Old Testament wife to an Old Testament husband is often not such a particularly good deal for the woman. The biblical wife could be one of several wives and concubines if the biblical man was wealthy enough....maybe that was the prospective cat lady's concern...not having her man's undivided attention, instead of just being the vessel for his seed, when there was no other convenient seed vessel at hand ready to bring him his beer (21?)

What sensible woman in the 21st century would want to:

* Be ruled over by her husband( Genesis 3:16 ) without any having any sense of personal agency or autonomy from her husband's whims, desires and demands?
    * be considered her husband's chattel (property) ( Exodus 20:17 )?
    * Submit herself to tests of purity ( Numbers 5:12-28 ) at her husband's whim?
    * Become a biblical man's wife by becoming his rape victim? ( Deuteronomy 22:23-24 )
    * Wear a virtual muzzle in their place of worship? (Corinthians 14:34-35) (Titus 2:3-5)
    * Become saved (for the Lord) by bearing her husband's (multiple) children (1 Timothy 2:13-15) but only " provided [she] continues in faith and love and holiness, with modesty."?
    * Become conscripted as the equivalent of the neighbourhood islamic sharia police, with respect to younger wives? (Titus 2:3-5)
    * Forego her cosmetics, hairdressing and beauty parlour appointments? (1 Peter 3:1-7)
    * Be considered unclean longer, simply because she had delivered a female child instead of a male child? (Leviticus 12:2) and (Leviticus 12:5)
    * Be considered inferior to her husband, simply because the bible justifies that gender inequality? (1 Corinthians 11:3 and 1 Corinthians 11 8-9)

13. Asia-Off-Grid

:rolleyes:

Alf60 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  14. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

See ya!

Unless...she's got lots and lots of money.

In which case he needs only lay down two rules..

He gets tens of millions of dollars to control and spend any way he sees fit.

If she files for divorce, he keeps all of said cash.

15. chelloveck

Meh....if she's got that much money, why would she worry about a loser with the baggage of loser mates he seems unable or reluctant to part with. :rolleyes:

Any wealthy woman thorough enough to devise the checklist featured in the OP is probably thoughtful enough to incude a watertight pre-nup that has his gonads on toast and forfeiture of any claims if he and his wandering kcid is found where it oughtent be. (Including in any of his loser mates). :LOL:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  16. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

[LMAO][LMAO]Chelloveck you have been reading the Bible again?

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  17. chelloveck

Why so vastly amused?? I probably consult the Bible more regularly than many of the 'salad bar' christians in this place. Reading the Bible with discernment was key to my deconversion from christianity. Would that more christians actually read and understood their own sacred texts rather than just blithely swallowing the regurgitated predigested pap preachers provide.

18. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I have read it... thing is my attitude toward it is very different then yours...

here is a small example... the food laws... according to reports I've read from molecular biologist...

it is the healthiest diet possible... which brings out... in me anyways... the question how did they know?

no microscopes no modern medicine... etc... yet they knew and made a record...?

there are many more such things that come to mind... but not tryin to make this a lecture...

the attitude one starts with can make BIG a difference... to the outcome...

Oh and have you ever watched the film "A Case for Christ"?

interesting film...

19. chelloveck

Perhaps this theological discussion might become a topic in a separate Humour - Jokes - Games and Diversions thread, or in the Faith and Religion forum...either venue would be appropriate. :rolleyes:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7