D Perry found gilty of murder for shooting BLM 'protester'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Apr 7, 2023.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Change of venue is obviously necessary!!

techsar, mysterymet and duane like this.
  3. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

How about a change in law enforcement? Dirty cops, judges, prosecutors, the whole mess nationwide needs a good scrubbing. Then we start on… but I digress.

johnbb, oldawg and duane like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Awaiting the appeal and law suit for wrongful prosecution and false imprisonment. Why not throw in prosecutorial misconduct on behalf of the DA and Judge!!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
    johnbb likes this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

jim2, techsar, mysterymet and 2 others like this.
  6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Eye witnesses verified his account of what happened. The problem doesn't only lie with the corrupt DA and judge. No matter how they presented the case a jury of his "peers" found him guilty of murder. As much of the blame rests with the brain dead zombies that most certainly had access to the news of the demonstrations when they happened on that jury as with anyone managing the trial. I used to think there was no way my state could ever be anything but red. I've been proven wrong and the disease IS spreading out from the blue city states. Had that case been brought before a grand jury in a place like Midland, Texas that DA would still be riding a rail wearing a nice suit of tar and feathers, at least for some few years longer. No, I have no faith left that voting by itself is going to stop our slide into the trash can of history.

techsar and Dunerunner like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Glenn Beck had a segment on Soros funded and elected judges/DAs across the country it's frightening to say the least. The A hole New Yuck city DA Bragg is one of them. Hungery got wise to Soros and revoked his citizenship and banned him from the country damn we should do the same.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2023
    Dunerunner, Cruisin Sloth and oldawg like this.
  8. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Yeah but for the entire family, then seize all of their assets. If we can steal the Russian foreign assets, why not all of Soros’ assets.

techsar, johnbb and Dunerunner like this.
  9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Gov will pardon.

Cop says the D A ‘ordered’ him to delete 100+ pages of evidence that would have cleared the guy...

techsar, mysterymet, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  10. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Abbott has already requested a pardon recommendation from The Bureau of Pardons and Paroles, which the Governor must have to pardon a prisoner. He can’t do it without one. Yes, this is still Texas. Texit!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
    Zimmy, techsar, mysterymet and 3 others like this.
  11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

A pardon is not enough if he is innocent. Not sure if a pardon would result in him retaining his military status or if not an honorable discharge.

12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

just a thought mind you...

is there a law in place that allows the people of a given area to recall or even just fire a DA that abuses their power?

OR

refuses to prosecute serious criminal actions or releases criminal offenders right back into the public area same day?

maybe we need a federal law that allows for the removal of all legal protection the DA's have if they refuse to serve and protect the people at large???

thereby allowing people that are harmed by the DA's refusal to serve and protect?

just some thoughts...

oldawg likes this.
  13. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

In Texas there is only one way at state level to remove a DA from office other than elections. By using a process called "by petition and trial" and I don't see that happening in Travis county. Other than that it would rely on a criminal felony indictment and conviction of a DA at the state level. As for the fed level in this political climate ain't nothing gonna get done even considering how badly tattered the 10th amendment has become. None of this is up to Gov. Abbott who really is doing the best he can for Texas. Remember that Texas is a bicameral state and we are already purple enough to keep him from getting a lot of his agenda done. A lot of outside money and pressure comes here to keep pushing us toward blue state status. Same thing that President Trump had to deal with applies here at the state level. As I've already said I just don't see voting alone to be the way to get ourselves back to our Founders visions.

jim2 and CraftyMofo like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7