Daddy daughter time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hanzo, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

To me, daddy daughter time is some of the most precious of times. I am always happy to have it. And I will always cherish them.

Big Monkey has a dance performance. So she asked me to do her nails and hair. Then the little one wanted too. I gladly do it if they don’t mind the results. And so far, after all these years, they have not minded.

2. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Please share yours.

SB21 and sec_monkey like this.
  3. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Better than I could have done it, I can do most anything with rope, hair well that's not my calling. Beautiful children you have there and happy that's the best part is that you can see it.

Hanzo and sec_monkey like this.
  4. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Mahalo @ochit. They have their mother to thank for their looks.

Recently, when I was telling my girls that I love them (I tell them every day), my little one said, "You don't have to tell us, dad. We know. We can tell from the things you do." Almost started bawling in front of her. Almost. But I choose to tell them anyway. Because it is also good for me.

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Those are special times you have there. My daughter just turned 30. I got custody of her when she was 7. She thanked me today for the relationship that we have , and that means more to me than anything else in the world. If everybody would put their children 1st in their lives , we'd have a much nicer world.
    Good job Hanzo,,,,

ochit, sec_monkey and Hanzo like this.
  6. 44044

44044 Monkey+++

Daughters...they step on your toes and tug on your heart...

7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Your daughters are so precious.... And, when they suddenly turn into adults (something that seems to happen at about 12 and overnight anymore) they will surprise you with some of the most insightful observations you can imagine.

Well done....

8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Mine are in Vegas partying. Posting their pics would get me killed and crash the website via too many views. :D

9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

10. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

My three are now grown with the two eldest having children of their own.
    Years ago after bath time my ex wife was braiding our eldest hair. Our middle daughter asked me if I could do her hair. My ex and oldest started snickering as they didn't know I could braid. I proceeded to french braid my daughter's hair. She was very happy and the other two were quite shocked. When asked I simply said, "I'm a Cowboy and Cowboys know things."

Some weeks later at a parent/teacher conference my daughter's teacher asked me if I really was the one who braided my daughter's hair. Seems my daughter showed off her new "hairstyle". She asked me where a guy such as myself ever learned to braid so well. I told her I was taught in the 6th grade by one of the girls in my 4H group. When asked why I told them that the judges really liked the effect it had on the horses mane and tail on show days and that trick had helped me win several ribbons back in the day.
    My ex and the teacher just sat there with their mouths open-one of the few times I've ever saw her speechless...

11. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

I hope you got photos of that. :D

Hanzo and Tully Mars like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7