Daily Bag Limit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VisuTrac, Feb 10, 2012.

1. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not yet. That article says someone heard “a single sharp rifle crack". That got me laughing fit to die.

oldawg likes this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yep, Post the link.....

VisuTrac likes this.
  5. kellory

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Yep...B.S.

7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Fly that piece of crap over my property, I will do my best to down it on my property, and then commence to making dust out of it with a freaking sledge hammer. It won't ever fly again. I don't have alot of respect for those who would violate my privacy. If it had identifying information on it indicating it belonged to County, State, or Federal Government I would make it sting for them indeed. I have a plan on how to deal with it.

8. kellory

Law enforcement has been caught using drones to peep into peoples homes without warrants. (I will see if I can find the story) A woman grabbed a shotgun and shot down an alien craft in her back yard, and called the cops, only to be told it was THEIR drone and in the wrong yard. They were interested in her neighbor but did not have enough for a warrant, so they sent the drone to look for a reason for a warrant. I'd have shot it down, even if it had little red and blue LED lights and a police mouse pilot at the wheel.

VisuTrac likes this.
  9. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

It has been posted here, along with video links. If you really want to go there, try the search feature here.

10. kellory

Nope, just thought you might want me to back up the comment.

11. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Too bad it didn't land on the club's property, then SHARK would have to beg and plead to get it back. Tresspass, you know.

I can remember a local case where somebody flying an old Champ landed in a farmer's field. The problem was he didn't ask for permission first, and the farmer told him to pound sand and wouldn't let him take off again. The pilot had to have the wings removed and trucked back to the airport, just to have it assembled again for flight.

You can't land just anywhere. Maybe in Alaska, but not in the peopled and populated lower 48...

Funny, I was just telling the wife yesterday, that I had a hankering for some dove. If you take the breast, marinade it for an hour or so, and then wrap it in a piece of Pilsbury cresent roll dough with a piece of cheddar and a Jalepeno slice. 20 minutes at 350 and you have some of the best birds in a blanket ever!

12. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

how about using airdales lol

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7