Daily Deals

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Motomom34, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

$.06 - $.07 a round plus free shipping... Best I have seen, in a long time...

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Dunno 'bout PP, but they do take CCs.

4. BTPost

Looks like they take Plastic of the most common types, but no PayPal or BitCoin...

5. Mountainman

Only have used CC's with them, no problems and fast delivery.

6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Tempstar likes this.
  7. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Ending April 24th: $1.46 a pound Chicken Deal (80 pounds for 117.94) This is what use for canning. No "injections" so you are not buying water.

Details:

• Jumbo, farm-fresh, juicy chicken breasts. 100% all-natural, double-lobed.
    • Boneless, skinless pure chicken perfection. Our original and still most popular product.
    • Fresher chicken—direct to you right from the processing farm.
    • From farm to truck to you in a matter of days, not weeks like most supermarkets and warehouse clubs.
    • Extra meaty breasts deliver more juicy taste—and value—to all your classic chicken recipes.
    • Delivered fresh, not frozen. (It's what started it all!)
    • Simply the best way to buy top quality chicken and save.
    • 40lb case of whole, minimally processed double-lobed "butterfly" breasts.
    • Use promo code FLASH423 at checkout now
    Zaycon Fresh - Farm Fresh Foods at Unbeatable Prices

Witch Doctor 01 and Ganado like this.
  8. Mountainman

Gator 45/70, oldawg, techsar and 2 others like this.
  9. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

LOL, you almost got me. Truth is, I REALLY do not need 22lr for a long long time. I have my desired amount on hand. I paid 7.5 cents to 10 cents a round, but I will never run out. GOOD DEAL !!! Thanks for posting. act fast folks I was going to buy 10,000 rds

10. Mountainman

LOL, you were the first person I thought of when I saw this. I am the same way and almost went for 5K but stopped myself when I thought of how much I now have. Let the others stock away!!! :)

Gator 45/70, Yard Dart and tacmotusn like this.
  11. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

I saw the following today on Walmart's web site while I was looking at their Emergency Food pages. They sell Augason Farms. The point is, it is the first time I have seen an honest disclosure on any site selling emergency food to the public. The majority of the suppliers are con artist promoting number of servings, not calories. I salute Walmart and Augason Farms for their honesty.

When buying any emergency food kit always consider the length of time the kit will feed the number of people being served and most importantly the average number of calories the kit provides each person in a day. Be wise, the number of servings is important but not all servings are the same size. Be ready calories will sustain you and your family not the number of servings.

Gator 45/70, Pax Mentis and Motomom34 like this.
  12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I have never seen a disclaimer like that either. Walmart's prices are really good. Currently cornmeal is on sale.
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Augason-Farms-Cornmeal-22-lbs/24420240

22 pounds for $25.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

14. Mountainman

Double Tap Ammo email I received:

Happy Independence Day! 241 years ago the Declaration of Independence was signed
    giving us an opportunity to be free! We salute those patriots that stood tall and we are passing along
    some serious savings so that you can exercise your 2nd Amendment rights using the best American made
    ammunition, period!
    Orders going out this week will be given priority if they have the JULY417 code so that we can get them
    to you ASAP. Sale is valid until midnight July 5th only.

25% OFF OF ANY PRODUCT AND FREE SHIPPING!!!

Just enter:

JULY417

Goto : www.doubletapammo.net

Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  15. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I KNOW FOR A FACT THERE ARE MONKEYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL ON AN ENTRY LEVEL .308/7.62MM NATO AR-10
    It should surprise no one that prices have dropped on all things AR since the threat of the Hildabeast receded into the background.
    Here is today's 07/07/2017 .... act fast .... snooze you lose. PSA Gen2 PA10 18" Midlength .308 WIN SS Lightweight 15" M-Lok ACS-L Rifle
    Deal expires Midnight EDT 07/10/2017

Gator 45/70 and Yard Dart like this.
  16. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

17. BTPost

That is what I have seen by Wholsalers for about 2 weeks, now... $.044/round

18. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

19. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Witch Doctor 01 likes this.
  20. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Augason Farm has a pre Black Friday BOGO sale right now.
    I purchases 12 #10 cans, 92 servings each, of scrambled egg mix for slightly under $120, including shipping. Thrive Life's Black Friday price is $43 per can. This is a heck of a deal.
    image.
    Emergency Food Storage & Survival Food Supply | Augason Farms

Motomom34 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7