DAILY PROPAGANDA

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by enloopious, Mar 7, 2018.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Here is the link.

The Ultimate Guide to American Gun Control Laws

If you dig into the structure of this article you will see that it is very loosely backed up. They have suicide and accidents described as violence.
    The only real question here is freedom. Does this article persuade the majority (mob) to give you more or less freedom? News IS the information you need to be free. That is the definition of News. Use that in all of your guides going forward and a light will turn on.

Ura-Ki, Motomom34 and tacmotusn like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I love it when these literal idiots try to quantify everything. People are a commodity to these simpletons, property to be regulated and subjected to every form of tyrannical technocratic jabber and bureaucracy imaginable. These are the very same pea brains who actually believe that morality can be legislated. They don't simply want less crime and mortalities because it makes them feel better at night, they want to disarm sovereign people by trying to convince them they belong to a sick society, that we do not have their permission to defend our own lives, that we are not granted the right to die, and that we must continue to pay taxes to support the metastatic cancer which is government. Because, ultimately that's what the news really is motivated toward doing -to convince people how much they need government. And if we fall prey to these deceivers, that's all we really become -the victims of a vampiric government. "Your body is not your own, it's ours!" they claim with every edict, every piece of their legislation designed to "protect" you. If the individual is not sovereign, and if gun violence is such a terribly important problem for these people, then they are doing a pretty lousy job of managing their subjects.

Fortunately for us, we are sovereign. And we do not bargain with tyrants, we are eternally opposed to them and we still have the teeth to bite, when needed.

3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I would argue that they don't care about less crime at all (who knows, maybe that is not what you were trying to say). Crime is a tool to them just like a hammer or camera. More crime makes for more of these types of 'news' stories and more fear. The real driving force behind this story is enslavement pure and simple. We are in the full throes of the battle for our souls and that means they need our consent to be enslaved. Don't give it to them. The machine that dominates our world is fear and ignorance. Don't give in to the fear and educate yourself. I mean there really is no reason to be afraid, ever. With out fear they have no power.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2018
    Brokor, Byte, Mountainman and 3 others like this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Like usual, you nailed the hit on the head. Er...you know what I mean. :cool:

enloopious likes this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

The saying is if it bleeds it leads. But now they mainly focus on bleeding caused by a bullet wound. Less crime would result in the news having to broadcast happy, feel good stories, gasp! Has anyone ever watched the news and come away feeling happy and good? I often wonder why the news wants people so angry.

enloopious and mysterymet like this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Or auto crashes due to texting. Frankly, it seems to me that wrecks are the greater probability of causing blood flow. That said, snowflakes prefer bullet blood under discussion and are less sanguine about crashes.

Brokor and enloopious like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7