DAILY PROPAGANDA

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by enloopious, Jul 18, 2018.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

OK so here's the link:

What if Congress pays back the money it supposedly took from Social Security?

WHAT IS IT. This is an article that says it is going to talk about what would happen if the govt paid all the money it owes to Social Security back.

This load of crap tells us all that we have nothing to worry about. That we should go back to sleep because everything is fine. It actually comes right out and says anyone who thinks there is an issue with SS is WRONG. Then they go on to say that we should all support Big Brother and that having cash is bad.

They also say that SS gets 1/3 of its money from interest when Congress borrows it. If we follow this circle of logic back we see that Congress gets its money from us. So we are paying Congress to pay us our own SS. Does anyone else out there see that this bloated infrastructure creates a LOT of chances for the corrupt politicians to skim off the top? Do we see that we also have to pay them to give us our own money?

This article is mind control from beginning to end and there are MILLIONS of Americans who believe this crap.

Sidewinder and ochit like this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The Motley Fool is usually better than that sorta says. What says "inflation" better than moving money from one pocket to the other and charging for the privilege/service?

Sidewinder and enloopious like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The social security Web site says they are going to cut payments by 1/4 around 2030.
    I guess that falls in the definition of "nothing to worry about".
    I am planning for social security to not be around if I live that long.

4. ochit

ochit Monkey+

If they cut it off now to illegal aliens we could cruise to 2050 :D

Tempstar, Sidewinder and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. enloopious

What are you racist? Sounds like something a white guy would say. You must be racist if you're white.

Sidewinder and ochit like this.
  6. BenP

BenP Monkey++

'Congress' does not have money to pay back anything. They borrowed 2.8 Trillion dollars from the Social Security fund and used it to buy votes or garbage we do not need from their 'friends.' Now there is no money to put back into Social Security and they will have to print it or get it out of our pockets.

That was propaganda, a blatant lie, it made the hair on my neck stand up. I would love to know who wrote that.

7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

To be called racist all you have to be is conservative, any combination of color, gender or sexual preference.

8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Hahaha, Just try collecting now and good luck.
    Last time I was at a SS office it was full of non English speaking people, Unwashed 20/30 year olds looking for a free hand out!!!

enloopious and Sidewinder like this.
  9. ochit

ochit Monkey+

A shot and miss, nope unwhite not a cracker, not white bread, honky or any other term I am a realist and an American my family was here when European families showed, up we met the boat. We fought the French and the Spanish . racist is a word people use when common sense fails them. Yes people are racist that is a fact but I have not met enough of them or been treated any worse than any other group in America. Respect comes from hard work being honest and doing your duty. looking at race and making it the issue or a preference or special treatment is not using critical thinking , and the facts are first they are criminals who broke in to out land, it is illegal to enter any national boarder try crossing into Canada or Mexico. Then they steal from us by taking money we paid into the system, worse it the politicians that allowed and used it to appease that demographic to sway their votes I know because I have had them attempt to woo me words as smooth as butter and lies as thick as shit, anyone that promises you anything got it one of two ways either they earned it or stole it from someone else.

Racist is a two way street it can be used to give others a free hand and special rights or abuse them because people look down on them I don't look down on anyone I just expect them to carry their end, don't lie steal or cheat, they come up short in every category. in my tiny town we have 4 markers within a hundred yards a couple, one was a firefighter the other was a father and child all were killed by illegal aliens drunk driving the wrong way and neither of them was brought to justice. our laws apply to them as well but the scurvy system favored them over tax paying hard working people and children that is fact. If it makes you sleep better to call me a racist I can live with that and I won't even feel it. When any of your family or friends are killed or murdered or you can't find a job or get government help just remember you sold away your birth rights and rights as a citizen for nothing, it wasn't cheap. many of my family never came back I almost didn't my father left blood in Korea we lost uncles nephews and good friends and all his friends -- what did you loose, what dear price did you pay how many places are empty at the Thanks giving, Christmas, and family reunion table how many orphans you help raise and when you drive by a cemetery does your memory cranks out faces and voices long gone --

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    enloopious and Sidewinder like this.
  10. Sidewinder

Sidewinder Soldier in the war on political corruption...

LOL, too damned funny... at the risk of sounding like an Epic Darwin Failure, I gotta tell ya that you're my kinda site member, AYE??? :ROFLMAO:

11. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

If most of us didn't have family members that wore the uniform, we wouldn't be Patriots and on this site....

Social Security will always be there for us. If they shut it off, tens of millions of aged veterans would burn Washington to the ground for starving their spouses to death.

12. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

That doesn't mean the government can't make it worthless through inflation, obviously.

13. enloopious

I hope you know I was being sarcastic. I assumed your response wasn't directed at me directly.

If only. I get the feeling that people are too mentally enslaved to do anything any more. I mean really, the time to march and hunt the dictators down is here. It is time. when they started declaring wars of aggression it was time. When they took away our gold it was time. When they took away our silver it was time. When they took away our paper it was time. when they bailed out the banks it was time. When they declared the Constitution a terrorist document it was time. When they built the data fusion center in Utah it was time. Our system is so corrupt and filled with so many criminals that you would have a hard time finding a single one that is not!

First target? The banks. Everything begins and ends with our money.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2018
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That was already tried, read up on the Bonus Army. Those men were promised but instead they demands were eventually met with force.
    The Bonus Army

Zimmy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Those men, 80 years ago, were unarmed and had their families with them. Methinks that is NOT what will happen case extant.

Zimmy, Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7