DAILY PROPAGHANDI

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by enloopious, Mar 9, 2018.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Okay, I freakin admit it. By todays standards of insane society I am a raving racist! BTW, so is Louis Farracon (sp), Al Sharpton, all the radicals at BLM, almost all the talking heads on daytime talk tv or news, etc etc. Almost no one now days plays devil's advocate like I do before I open my big mouth. 90% of the people on the street, and probably 75% of the registered voters are NOT informed enough on the Law of the Land (the Constitution) or what "Rule of Law" is. What they know about issues is what they have been brainwashed to believe by the masses of Main Stream Media Liars. They have no clue how to research things and evaluate, and to think for themselves. A prime example of an idiot voter was the Hispanic guy who voted only for Hispanics or if no Hispanics to vote for then he chose a woman, specially if her name didn't sound "white". Now who the hell is racist? This guy was in a local news article I read recently. Oops, there is my mistake, this was probably fake news. WTF? Is there anything or anyone you can trust?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

By today's standards I am racist because I am white and sexist because I'm a man. What I think and how I act are of no consequence to those who judge me never having even met me..

4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Was watching C-Span and they had a spokeswoman on from an immigration think tank that thinks we should both enforce the present laws and also only allow immigrants that will be an asset to the country and stop chain migration. A caller replied that the group was listed by the SPLC as a hate group and they should not be allowed on television. If you aren't 100 % with the leftest's, you are guilty of hate crimes and speech, but calling me "whitey" etc is protected speech. We have made a lot of rules today that make you a criminal for not approving of something that was proscribed and illegal 25 or so years ago.

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I thought Dan Rather was dead but aside from that, I cannot believe that the word Globalist is now antisemitic. They certainly change things to fit their narrative. No one can keep up with all the changes that are happening in speech and actions. I learned via the #metoo movement that if you tell a lady she looks nice, it could be stretched into being sexual harassment.

Gator 45/70, tacmotusn and duane like this.
  6. duane

duane Monkey+++

In my humble opinion, there were a few of the members of the #metoo movement that if I called nice looking would create problems about will fully lying rather than sexual harassment.

7. enloopious

Here's the thing, this is what it looks like just before the full scale war. What we have to do is figure out how to function until then. How do you act in a world where everyone is brainwashed? What worries me is that when the war does happen there will be so many people brainwashed that they will counteract the revolutionaries. That's not good. So improvise, learn, adapt. That's the way to do it.

8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Improvise, learn and adapt. How do you do that? I had a message on another board deleted last week because someone was being an outright racist and I called them on it. I am finding that some forums are moving into extreme attitudes and almost spewing hate. It is easy to slowly be brainwashed. How does one protect themselves from that? It is very difficult to find unbiased groups.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. enloopious

LOL They called you a racist?

Yeah it goes beyond reason. Just like double think and the rest of the stuff in 1984.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7