David Adair on EMP: "You're All Gonna Die."

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by UncleMorgan, Jul 7, 2019.

1. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

In the video, if you watch carefully, you will see where Dr. Adair starts discussing nuclear tests. He mentions that we fired a missile up into space and detonated it--in 1955. Then he mentions the total blackout of the Asian Coast caused by the EMP. He says we did that, and the Asians were not very happy about it.

It's a brief mention, but it's there.

HK_User likes this.
  2. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Okay--I'm coming out of the closet here, but I think there will NEVER be an EMP attack on the national power grid.

If fact, I'm almost certain of it.

"Why?" you may ask.

Well, because what I know about the space aliens on this planet suggests very strongly that they have an agenda they consider much more important than than the plans of a tin-pot tyrant like Kim Jong-un.

And it's an agenda that does not include any part of this planet being nuked back into the Stone Age.

They have the technology to abort any missile launch within thirty seconds of liftoff, from any point on Earth. EZ-PZ.

They'll snuff an EMP attack as soon as it starts, regardless of who starts it.

That doesn't mean I think the Space Aliens are necessarily the Good Guys. Some are, some aren't, and some couldn't care less about the human race. In fact, about 15% of the thousands of interstellar races out there think we taste just fine.

Probably much like chicken.

But none of them want this planet ruined. It's a valuable strategic asset in their incredibly long-running three-way interstellar war.

Some may think my foil fedora is molded a little too tightly, and it may be. All are invited to do their own investigating and draw their own conclusions.

Of course, even if I'm right I'm still just as crazy as I ever was.

Dont, Homer Simpson, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  3. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Another use for tomato stakes in the off season.....mount heads.

mysterymet and HK_User like this.
  4. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

That would be the Starfish Prime and related tests the .mil ran in the '50s & '60s. Turned off a bunch of lights in Honolulu as well.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Starfish Prime was in July of 1962 and only affected Hawaii. I have found no mention of a 1955 test that affected Asia, other than David Adair's program.

6. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Sputnik was launched in October of '57 and wasn't very big, we, or anybody else for that matter wouldn't have been able to loft any kind of bomb into space in 1955, good call WI

7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

most people will mill around and wonder what is going on

the trick will be knowing to get out of town soon enough

The timing could be tricky. because you are not going to know its time and your vehicle might not work if this frys the electronics like he says it will. Your bug out vehicle won't work. Any thoughts on that?

or are we all going to do the standard human thing and ignore it?

I've pretty much accepted I won't be able to get my parents out of town so i will make them comfortable and either stay and die with them or move out the to country.

Great Post!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

This scenario is one of the reasons we live 50 miles out from suburbia, and I suffer a 62 mile commute in an ancient diesel pickup. It also keeps us further inland from hurricanes and such. Get an older, non electronics, 4-wheel drive vehicle, put it into top shape, pack a good GHB, and keep your wits about you at all times. Yo will need to be on the move while everyone else is wondering why their computers won't reboot, and all the traffic has stalled.

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and BenP like this.
  9. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

That is one of the reasons that I have a '74 VW Super Beetle, a '78 Firebird and a '78 MGB. That and I enjoy driving them. They are small and 2WD, but I'm staying put in the event of most SHTF situations. All of my family lives next door to each other, if we weren't related we would be considered a cult, and I would have to abandon most of my preps if I bugged-out.
    A while back I was walking at night for exercise and noticed a nav beacon on a cell tower, if those ever go out you will know that the S has really and truly hit the fan. There are other signs too.

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Here I was, out in the internet weed fields searching for T.O.M.'s radiation program mentioned in some PAW fiction and I came across this site and of course I down loaded everything that popped up on the screen. Along with reading a great deal, and to tie into the subject at hand, the first link, at the bottom of the page, presents a very brief history of the resumption of nuke testing and mentions project fish bowl.. See;

Why the 1962 Edition?
    Nuclear Bomb Effects Computer

This is for the artsy folks that want to make their own effects calculator;
    The Effects of Nuclear Weapons

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  11. BenP

BenP Monkey++

Find a 1997 or earlier Dodge Ram with a Cummins, they have a non-electronic tractor type motor that runs really well and is one of the most reliable engines ever produced. A manual transmission would be best, with an auto transmission if the computer gets cooked it will probably not go into overdrive but you can install a manual switch to lock it into overdrive or just plan on keeping your speed below 55MPH if the SHTF.

Dont, Ganado, Lancer and 1 other person like this.
  1. DKR
  2. chelloveck
  3. Waydah
  4. Murfylang
  5. DKR
  6. The_Prepared
  7. Ganado
  8. apache235
  9. scpn
  10. STANGF150
  11. Witch Doctor 01
  12. Asia-Off-Grid
  13. Asia-Off-Grid
  14. Asia-Off-Grid
  15. DKR
  16. Lancer
  17. Lancer
    Resource

EMP theory 2018-04-11

Stumbled across this while looking for old schematics.
    Posted By: Lancer, Apr 11, 2018 in category: Communications
  18. 3M-TA3
  19. Powder_burns
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7