Deadly Weapons - old video

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Kajungizmo, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Kajungizmo

Kajungizmo Monkey+++

Feeling a bit nostalgic and was digging around on Youtube. I found a copy of this video. Originally it was made back in the '80s (or at least that's when I viewed a VHS copy of it) so the guns used are a bit dated. Nevertheless, there was pretty good information on weapons and their application. I first heard of Glaser Safety slugs here. It makes a great introductory video for anyone looking to learn more about guns and what they're capable of.

It's broken into 8 segments for your viewing pleasure.

1. Deadly Weapons: [1/8] - Various Handgun Cartridge Water Jug Penetration Test - YouTube

2. Deadly Weapons: [2/8] - Various Handgun Cartridge Car Door Penetration Test - YouTube

3. Deadly Weapons: [3/8] - Shot and Rifle Cartridge Penetration Tests - YouTube

4. Deadly Weapons: [4/8] - Brush and Glass Penetration Test - YouTube

5. Deadly Weapons: [5/8] - Car Door Penetration Test and .50 Caliber Explosion - YouTube

6. Deadly Weapons: [6/8] - 7.62x51mm and .44 Magnum vs. Bullet Proof Vest - YouTube

7. Deadly Weapons: [7/8] - Automatic Fire vs. Semi Automatic and Suppressor Comparison - YouTube

8. Deadly Weapons: [8/8] - Suppressor Comparison and M60 vs. Car - YouTube

2. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

If you get the follow up Deadly Affects he has nothing nice to say about the safety slugs. He gets to bigger bullets are better.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7