Death by .50 cal video: Graphic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clyde, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Ok, I have determined a .50 cal shot would be quick and immediate death after watching this video. probably lots of stuff you need to clean off your computer after viewing.

http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=8394

2. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Is this the video of "taliban" beeing sniped in Afghanistan? I can't get videos to open on this computer for some reason. If it is, this is the video of guys shooting rock chucks in Colorado. There are two hints that it isn't a sniper video. At the very end, you hear the "sniper" chuckling at his shot, not a trait of a trained sniper in combat. Also, the last taliban shot, if watched really close is running on all fours up the side of the hill. I actually saw this video before it got clipped down and you can see much more of the shooter's barrel and hear more of the conversations. This came out about the same time as Dogbegone.

3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Varmint Al videos if I remember right.

4. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yea, that video doesn't show much.

On one forum a guy was saying that he heard an idiot say that a near miss from a .50 would "Jellify" your insides from the shockwave. Heh. I said well I hope they shoot one by a doughnut store so it jellifies all the doughnuts! Yum. :p

5. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well, it must not work on deer, Watched a guy miss a deer from 350 yards with a .50. If it jellified it, it sure held it's composure until after it ran off!

6. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

The only thing that will remove body parts like that on a human is the 25 Mikemike chain gun in a Bradley.

7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Puff [elim]

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The Magic Dragon and/or a Warthog.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7