Defacto Registry and Tracking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

There was an article on Drudge this morning asking why a Chicken Pox Vaccine lasts 20 years but they want you to get the Covid vaccine apparently every few months for an indefinite period of time, probably forever. My tin-foil is slipping and I'm thinking nothing more than that federal ID mandate they've been trying to push through for a couple of decades. I personally know enough people, some family , that have died from "Covid complications" such as coronary disruption, brain aneurisms, car wrecks, and gunshots to convince me of "nothing up my sleeve' and "presto"! There is no doubt in my mind, that this planet needs a substantive population reduction to allow any kind of colonization to succeed, I just don't care for those that would put the genocide into motion. I won't get their "vaccine" or join their registry, I will take my medicine when they gun me down for terrorist threat of contamination. It's already happening in places so don't waste your breath selling me a benevolent intent.

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

The governmental reporting requirements for those administering "The Jab" are extensive along with the records keeping protocols. Never in the history of vaccination has this kind of tracking been done by any government.

techsar, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Because this whole Covid Vaccine is not a REAL VACCINE, in the explicit terminology of that word.. What it IS, is a biologic that once introduced in your body illicits an Immune Response that creates Anti-bodies that target a specific Protein that coats the Covid Virus Spike Outer membranes, and NOT the actual Virus itself, like the Other Known Vaccines do… This is why surviving Covid folks are better protected than JAB takers, and when the Jab Takers get infected with a different strain variant, they are less protected because their immune Response was tailored to a specific Protein on the Spike, and not the many different proteins. that make up the Virus Outer Membranes…
    Your body makes a wide range of antibodies, that detect and kill the Covid Virus once it learns what to look for, where the JAB just looks for One Specific Protein, and if that mutates or changes the JAB does’t see it…

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

And YES, as stated elsewhere on the Monkey, I am a Double Pfizer Jabee, and will likely get the third Jab, because I am OLD, and have a few other Medical Issues that compromise my health.. I can not afford to take the chance of a bad Respiratory Infection, so I will play the Odds, which are pretty good, from where I sit, at this time and place.. I have plenty of the Meds in the unApproved Covid Cocktail of pills, so that if I should I start to get the bug, I can deal with it FAST.. and if the Fred Hutch Pill gets approved, I will get some of those as well.. I gots an IN for those…

5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, in North Idaho, I would say in might be a 50-50 split on vaccinated and unvaccinated; however, many of the recently vaccinated folks were forced to take it or lose their job. Frankly, I know much more folks that are unvaccinated than vaccinated. Hmm...I just tried counting those that I know who are jabbed and came up with - 5 - but could easily come up with 50 that are not and will not take the jab. Take that for whatever it's worth...

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

People I know from work at 50/50 jabbed which is in line with the state %. However, most of the ones who ARE jabbed are extremely against vax mandates as much as the unjabbed are.

7. Bandit99

Well, that's promising. At least they understand the consequences of the future if this precedent is allowed to stand.
    Yes, people are finally awake...it's probably too late but they're awake.

Geez, another friend of mine is totally going through hell as he doesn't want to get jabbed but will lose his job as he works as a contractor for the Feds doing mapping software. The company he works for gave him the ultimatum. It makes no sense because he hacks code and works from home - always. They are on the East coast and he is here in North Idaho. "Let's go Brandon!"

Gator 45/70, mysterymet and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

its called control through fear

Lancer, Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Have him put in for a religious or medical exemption.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Control of the dead has always been in effect, especially if you are a Vet and have Mil burial.
    How you say and why?

The way is that the USPS provides the casket flags and requires a death certificate. This starts a paper trail that includes the family and all Gov. payments be they SSA/Mil disability etc.
    Even into death we are accompanied by the oppressive death Tax.

OTOH, casket flags can be purchased and simply provided to the funeral director.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Yup I am vaxed due to Agent Orange and a combo of health issues.
    Sign on the line and you are their meat forever.

johnbb, Gator 45/70 and VisuTrac like this.
  12. Bandit99

I am trying to convince him to do so. He is really in a personal turmoil as, in his own words, " I don't want to lie." I believe, in times of persecution all is fair. In fact, they lie to us so...

13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

That's easy enough. .Gobbers lie about everything, Why not real JAB numbers !

SB21 and HK_User like this.
  14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Now the communist media is reporting that "herd immunity" is not working because not enough people have taken the vaccine, which is the exact opposite of what herd immunity really is. No joke, they just create the reality they want to shove down the public's throat.
    The good news is that more people are "waking up", and the Brandon meme is on fire. The bad news is there are more unemployed every minute, and when this turns violent, nobody is going to win because they've prepared for that, too.
    It's obvious to anybody with an IQ above room temperature that you cannot cure the common cold, or any influenza permanently, and certainly not by means of "vaccines" and "boosters". These mRNA vaccines, placebo or not, do not "cure" people, and they certainly do not stop them from catching the virus or spreading it, but the lies continue anyway. The fact that this man-made coronavirus, which is among the pneumatic influenza variety, isn't even a talking point and treated instead like it's a "disease". Because, you know...a disease is something that one expects to be treated and cured. I really do feel for all the elderly or those with co-morbidity because they have fewer options than those of us still blessed with good health.
    This message was (not) brought to you by Pfizer, a proud sponsor of the CDC.

Bandit99, BTPost, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Works for a woke company in California?

When I was 24 I was inside a aircraft air conditioner powered by a Detroit 11.1L right after it emergency shut down, in Qatar trying get to get it going again.
    A little heat doesn't kill 24 year olds.

oldawg and mysterymet like this.
  16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I have seen more strokes and cardiac arrests this year doing volunteer fire/ems than any year before.

SB21 and oldawg like this.
  1. OldDude49
  2. OldDude49
  3. enloopious
  4. Ganado
  5. VisuTrac
  6. UncleMorgan
  7. Brokor
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7