defcon poll..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Dec 10, 2006.

?
  1. americans will be legislatively disarmed first, then forcibly

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. americans will be abruptly disarmed by force by an internal or external enemy

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Iam armed with an eye tward protecting my family and personal stores

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  4. Iam armed with an eye toward protecting my constitution and bill of rights

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  5. I am armed, it is legal and it is "none of your nor anybody else's business

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  6. We are in no real danger of losing our constitution to internal or external enemies.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I like eggs.

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  8. All this loss of sovereignty stuff is complete fear mongering crap.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Real plans are moving ahead to hand "America" over to the "New world order"

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  10. The hand over is for our own good and the good of the world..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Being realistic and honest with myself, for all the cold dead fingers talk if the local county sheriff walks up to the door reading a presidential order recinding the second amendment and calmly demanding all the firearms I dont honestly see myself grabbing a weapon and duking it out with"Bill" especially if the govt hasn't drawn any blood..
    Edited.: poll time.....Do any of you believe americans wil somedaybe disarmed at gunpoint?...

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I will let the bars speak for me as I'm sure that I cannot broach any speech pointed at disobeying orders as I may become a 'lesson' on what not to do. Know what I mean? Call it paranoia, I call it not showing your hand until it is time. [flag]

3. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I figure unless there is a major change then it will continue as it has for the past 75 years or so. We will be legislatively disarmed a little at a time. They took the full autos, restricted other military style weapons and continue to chip away at them, put more and more regulation on the aquisition of firearms, will ban more types and/or specific modles of guns and ammo and it will continue inch by inch with no one feeling they are being 'fully' disarmed so that it is not enouph of a threat to be worried about or act on then by the time it is down to small bore single shots and ammo is almost impossible to get they can ban those to and if needed collect them at gun point so that few if any would take on a squad of men armed with full auto weapons when all they have left is a single shot squirle gun.

There is a post in the reading room here called IIRC 'pig parable' about the wild and free pigs of Okeyfenokey swamp that pretty well describes the meathod.

4. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I plead the fifth.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Well that rings true Monkeyman, and makes the most sense...America is an armed camp right now.
    from the gangbangers to the colorado ranchers with the 22.250 in the truck rack, It wouldn't go on very long until we had the first rumors then news reports of somebody saying "no"( we don't need much of an excuse now).; next like the movie "V for vendetta" the people rise up with sticks and rakes and the corrupt dominos fall...No guardsman or state patrol officer is gonna enforce a forcible ban now....Overt acts like that might wake up the dog( conspiracy hard shelled- legumes) then the owners of this country . woof, :)

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

It is interesting to see how this has taken place in Canada. The western provinces refused to force their citizens to register their firearms, or confiscate them. It appears as though a large poplulation of the western provinces are conservative and strongly pro-gun and just ignore the law.

It really makes you wonder what would happen here in the south if the same took place in the U.S.

I think Texas would be looking at revolution and secession.

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

In, the end we have what the mi mlitia leader dubbed "the butterknife brigade(s)"...I.E. Here's a butterknife go out and get yourself a rifle,when you get back hand the butterknife to the next guy, Its a slow and messy process but what matters is not what arms are legally in your basement but what ideas are held in your heart, they can't legislate away spirit..So besecure in that there are no worries mate ![freedom] [sheep][freedom][flag]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7