Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Mar 29, 2014.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Just go away and hack some UK phones ...

.................................................................................................................
    Piers Morgan
    wrapped his three-year CNN run tonight with (gasp!) a full hour of discussion about the missing plane. But in his four-minute final remarks, he couldn’t resist taking a parting shot at the NRA. “I assumed that after 70 people were shot in a movie theater, and then, just a few months later, 20 first-graders were murdered with an assault rifle in an elementary school, the absurd gun laws in this country would change,” he said. “But nothing has happened. The gun lobby in America, led by the NRA, has bullied this nation’s [​IMG]politicians into cowardly, supine silence. Even when 20 young children are blown away in their classrooms. This is a shameful situation that has made me very angry.” He continued to rail and wrapped it with this: “But I’ve made my point. … Now it’s down to you. It’s your country; these are your gun laws. And the senseless slaughter will only end when enough Americans stand together and cry: Enough!” As the camera began to pan out, the British expat delivered his final words on the ratings-challenged Piers Morgan Live: “Goodnight, thank you, and God bless America. Oh, and while I’m at it, God bless Great Britain too.” Here’s the full transcript of Morgan’s “cheerio” to American television:

Yard Dart and Motomom34 like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Thank goodness I didn't watch his final farewell cause it would have irritated me. That's right Piers, it is MY country and MY guns laws and I have had ENOUGH of you and your ilk.

3. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Goodnight, Idiot from England

tacmotusn, Dunerunner and tulianr like this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Ba Bye Pierce.....and don't come back! The Americans have spoken .... [finger]

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

How did we end up with that guy as an allegedly important news person? Americans are way too nice. We gave the prig a chance but what a........

Dunerunner, Yard Dart and Mike like this.
  6. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

We get jerks like that because Americans are enamored with the 'British' accent. You would think they would remember that we were subservient to the British till we fought for and earned our independence. No reason to listen to peacocks from the UK anymore

stg58, Yard Dart and Motomom34 like this.
  7. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

If people like that want the 'slaughter' to stop, why don't they just make murder illegal? [sarca]

JABECmfg, Mike, NotSoSneaky and 6 others like this.
  8. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"You ARE the weakest link, goodbye!"

Mike, Dunerunner and stg58 like this.
  9. Dawg23

Dawg23 do or do not, there is no try

its funny, I am on twitter, and have only ever blocked ONE account, ever. the verbal diarreha, oxygen thief, overblown, inflated egotistic windbag.

and that would be piers morgan. he is a buffoon and totally shows the liberal double standard. (and unfortunately he is an Arsenal football club fan too)

Mike and Dunerunner like this.
  10. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Glad to see him go. One down and the rest of NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and PBS to go!!

Mike, NotSoSneaky and Dawg23 like this.
  11. -06

-06 Monkey+++

There in lies the difference between being a citizen and a subject(to the crown). One has the right/privilege/responsibility of freedom and the other is a mere minion of the PTB.

Mike and Yard Dart like this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Oh my.....you've omitted AJ from the alphabet soup of media mouthpieces! How did that happen? ;) Thank citizen Murdoch for FN (Faux News) Now there is a media organisation whose unbiased reportage I can trust and rely upon. :eek:

When will the US get real gun control? - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7