Delaware DOT STEALS basketball hoops

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by UGRev, Apr 2, 2011.

1. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

2. Ivan

Ivan Monkey++

the cop was crap for lying about how to get the pole back and trying to make the guy go inside just to make her life easier. guy was crap for not dealing with this with several months notice. neighbor was crap for reporting a basketball goal that was at the end of a culdesac. the legislature is crap for putting that stupid provision in the right of way law to automatically impound everything just to get 15 more dollars out of people. and im sure that theres a few more out there that im missing.

everyone in this whole story sucks and i hope they all catch the clap.

3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

If the provision was not amended to include these hoops, this would not have happened. If the abuse of power and control freaks didn't have a chip on their shoulder, this would not have happened. I blame the establishment entirely.

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Clear abuse of powers by the local goobermint, blatant lying ON TAPE by the 'lady' and the cop, and a nosey damned neighbor who needs a serious "come to Jesus Meeting" with the neighbors she wronged....... [beat]

I'd be making that neighbor's continued life in this community Pure Hell - legally of course.

5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Typical actions from the sheeple that voted Zero in. Do what I am told and don't think about anyone's rights, Sieg Heil.

Nothing that a little lead poisoning can't fix!

6. Firestorm

Firestorm Monkey+

Sorry this happened but we are not WE THE PEOPLE anymore. The people of this LLC.
    aka USA are nothing more then slaaaves. and slaaave have NO rights.

7. Firestorm

Firestorm Monkey+

The BEST SLAVE is one who THINKS thay are free. The people of Amerika still think we live under the constitution of thes united states of america so thay don't have a clue on what is going on.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7