Dem. Bill Would Force Parents To Undergo Vaccine ‘Education Session’ Before Exempting Children from

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Mar 8, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

jim2 likes this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Sounds like a proposal to make reeducation centers.
    And chell was trying to make fun of us because I said Democrats would put us in camps if they had the choice. I'll see if I can find the post.

Looks like they are actively planning to put us in reeducation centers. I knew they were but I wasn't going to commit to it till I had something undeniable.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2023
    jim2 likes this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

How's about a bill that fines any lawmaker starting at 10K and up who's bill is found to be unconstitutional?
    Bet that cuts deep into the flim-flam bs

jim2, mysterymet and BTPost like this.
  4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

How about making any lawmakers read the Constitution at least once month and take a test on it if they fail they can not write or vote on any legislation. Reeducation on the Constitution and --fail 3 times your are out

jim2 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

How the hell can they do that? I suppose they are doing it just to see if they can get away with it....

jim2 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I don't know about the rest of the states, but here in Oregon, it's been mandate for over 50 years that all students in public schools MUST be vaxed and up to date or you don't get to go to school! They tried that bullshit with the COVID jab, and a lot of parents got screwed, and now the law suits are piling up against the state! At no point in the states mandate does it force an un tried, unproven vax, and yet, they pushed it HARD, and they forcefully removed kids from classrooms and even arrested parents for not giving in and getting their kids the Fauxi Ouchi! My own took their kids out of school and they are now homeschooling them and I say that's the best of everything, and the best part of that is the fuckin state cannot force shit now!

jim2, Gator 45/70, mysterymet and 2 others like this.
  7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Personally, I am totally against public schools. There was a time in our nation that I believed they were necessary but now, I believe parents, children and taxpayers would be much better served by privatizing the education system. Seems the government cannot get involved with anything without screwing it up so privatize it.

mysterymet likes this.
  8. percival

percival Monkey

The govt playing doctor is a joke. They can gf themselves.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7