Democrablican

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VisuTrac, Aug 30, 2012.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm not a Republican nor a Democrat. I'm smart enough to form my own opinion.

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I've compared the policies of Obama and Romney and am decidedly optimistic we're going to need a bigger panic button either way.

(potentially more bullets, beans, blankets, stored fuel, water, batteries too)

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

So, "Republocrat" is not on the table? Why so biased toward "Demopublican"? [touchdown]

LOL

VisuTrac likes this.
  4. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

Romney winning would be no reason to get complacent about the situation in the US or anywhere else.

The end result will not change much, maybe how long from now will change........

Yard Dart, tulianr and Seacowboys like this.
  5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I agree completely with the premise that this just gives us a bit more time to develop our survival preparations. Either way the decline of our freedom is happening, with the government taking the power away from the people on a daily basis. This is clearly evident with congress being circumvented on a regular basis with presidential orders and not one challenge to the constitutionality of those decrees. If Romney wins we can slow the tide of attack on our liberties, but if Obama wins- the tsunami will be on us much quicker.

TwoCrows likes this.
  6. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

Sadly
    obamney-2012.
    obamney-2012. obamney-2012.

Smitty and oldawg like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7