Democrat debate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big Ron, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I would be willing to forgive all the student debt if that would stop the Federal Government from issuing any more student loans. I know, this is a massive undertaking that would fall on the backs of taxpayers but the Federal Government has already bailed out corporations, gives $50-70 billion a year to foreign countries ($38 billion to Israel alone over the next 10 years!), etc... And, all that falls on the taxpayers also. There is no reason for the Federal Government to be in this shady business and it makes paupers out of our young before they are even old enough to understand what they have done. I could understand and even support it IF they would only finance professional skills (doctors, scientists, engineers, etc.) necessary to the nation but degrees in Basket Weaving or African Dance don't do anything but make them slaves.

I know, it's ridiculous and none of them want to answer the hard question of how to pay for all these grandiose plans. But, of course, we know how they will pay for it - borrow and print more money!

I completely concur - unfortunately. I think we could very well be pushed over the edge by these idiots either if Trump loses in 2020 or 2024 when he leaves office because...they have lost their minds. Anyway, worse scenario, I got about 1-2 years to be prepared and get ready for it or leave the damn country. Yes, I am VERY worried.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    Seepalaces, Yard Dart, PoppaJ and 3 others like this.
  2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Not a problem, a person this AM started asking me serious set of questions and soon learned that
    BETO
    1. Was a total out and out liar.
    2. What AR meant.
    3. That the AR is a super good hunting rifle.
    4. Beto's only desire is to take all guns.
    5. Only a fool would aim to wound.

No I did not watch the "Show" but I was able to help an honest person understand BETO's Plan.

Seepalaces, Merkun, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

I can only agree if the students can prove where they spent the money!

You see I know numerous loan holders who went out and bought a new something with their loan and now want a pass on their wasteful ways.

In short, No Degree equals No Pass on the loan.

TXKajun, Seepalaces, SB21 and 5 others like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

We all knew that's what they wanted just beto "white privilege" oroke was stupid enough to let it slip.

5. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

4B0811F5-1C0D-4C1A-8315-FC523965E133. Cheeto would say anything to get out of the 3% polling range. He is irrelevant. Not a threat to anyone’s guns.

TXKajun, Seepalaces, Bandit99 and 5 others like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I got a Kick out of Ol' Spread your legs Kamalla tellin Ol'Joe to shut up about " No You cant take the Guns by Executive Order" and then saying "Haya Joe, How about We don't say No We Cant, How About we Say Yes We Can" Such Open Disdane for our 2nd from all these Minor league players chomping at the bit to take power with no intention for doing anything good for the country!

Seepalaces, Bandit99, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I read a bunch of articles about Beto’s statement about taking everyones AR15’s.... and I went to the Comment Section, on each one and posted “Hey Beto..... You and what Army?”.... cause it sure isn’t going to be the local LEOs, or even the State Police... After the word gets out that it is happening, the “ Push Back” is going to be very SIGNIFICANT...

8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Beto basically blew a hole into the democratic platform.
    Not only did he break ranks from the 'No one is coming after your guns'
    He may have enthusiastically energized the democratic base to say 'Yeah, about time'. He even more convinced all the republicans to vote for the Rep. candidate, a good number of the independents and probably some gun owning democrats to do the same.

He was like a gift to the NRA, kind like Hillary was to the ammo industry in 2016, and Obama was for the gun industry in each of his terms. But bigger!

Kind of hard to put the genie back in the bottle with this one … lol, everyone, I was just kidding, no democrat is going to take away your guns .. you can go back to sleep mr and mrs republican.

This election cycle is going to be freaking awesome to watch as it unfolds into next year. I predict craziness all around.

9. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

I would amend the forgiveness to only actual degrees in STEM fields of endeavor: A masters in Twinky Finger Painting should definitely not be supported.

Seepalaces, Ura-Ki, Yard Dart and 4 others like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

And the number one republican fund raiser is beto.

HK_User, Seepalaces, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Me thinks Beta O-Dork not only handed a solid to The Great Orange One, but he gave us a peek up the skirt of the dems game plan!
    What really scares me, though is that he may have actually been the sacrificial lamb to hide the real players with the real plan! And I'll say it again, Injun Elizabeth is the one that scares me the most! That Woman is Pure Evil, and Camalla is the second worst of them! Ol'Nearly Dead Joe will likely melt down full Alzheimers and be forced out!

12. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I figure Trump is the last gasp of sanity? Before a Democrat gets elected and everything goes down the tubes. I figure 2024 is when the SHTF.

Ura-Ki and Seepalaces like this.
  13. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Biden said he wants to make the combustion engine illegal before the debate. That single law would kill more US citizens than an EMP strike. These people believe the world will end in twelve years unless they instate draconian laws. If you are prepping for an EMP, you should be working full force to prevent these loons from being in charge of anything larger than a Popsicle stand.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7