Democrat...Republican....or Southern Republican??

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Jan 26, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:D

Here is a little test that will help you decide which you are.

Setting. You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly an Islamic terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife and charges. You are carrying a Glock 40 cal. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

Democrat's answer:
    Well that's not enough information to answer the question.

1. Does he look oppressed or offended?
    2. Have I ever done anything to inspire this attack?
    3. Could we run away?
    4. Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hands?
    5. Does the Glock have an appropriate safety built into it ?
    6. Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society or my children?
    7. Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
    8. Does he definitely want to kill me or maybe just wound me?
    9. If I grabbed his knees and held on could my family get away?
    10. Should I call 911?
    11. This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
    12. We need to raise taxes, have a paint and plant day and make this a happier healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

Republican's answer:
    BANG!

Southern Republican's answer:
    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click...(sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click....(sounds of reloading)

Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy!! Where those the Winchester Silver Tips or the Corbons?"

2. Infidel

Infidel Guest

There is only one party in this country with 2 names. Republicrats and Demoblicans

3. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Here! Here!

As long as they keep us divided with "my side vs. your side" smoke and mirrors, we can't see who the true enemy is....... All of em!

A bit funny though :)

4. ChemicalGal

ChemicalGal Monkey+++

[applaud] [LMAO] :lol:

5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[gone]

6. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7