Depression!!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Knightwolf, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Knightwolf

Knightwolf Monkey+

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel "pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land".

Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land".

Now Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels, and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about health care plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, social security, retirement funds, etc. So, I called Lifeline, the suicide help line. Got a freakin' call center in
    Pakistan and when I told them I was suicidal, they all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck...

[rofllmao](I borrowed this from a friend of mine )

2. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

I don't like trucks, but I can carry more than 50lbs on a vest 100yds..LAWL!! :)

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

"Asked if I could drive a truck" now that's funny right there ; I don't care who you are. :)

4. gravelgurdy

gravelgurdy Monkey+++

the only thing I have found that I couldn't drive or ride so far is a freakin' unicycle, and I ain't gonna climb on no damn bull....[rofllmao]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7