Despicable actions of mindless morons.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by toemag, Nov 12, 2008.

1. toemag

toemag Monkey++

I rarely get so wound up about my fellow man, and his cruelty to other human beings, but this one has me screaming for the perpetrators to be hung drawn and quartered.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/lancashire/7724948.stm

It's just a good job that they weren't armed, the old man and his wife not the cruel sadistic .............. who did this.

Tony

2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Re: Dispicable actions of mindless morons.

It is cases like this that sicken me to the core. This kind of attack warrents at least life imprisonment without the possibiltie of parole. I am even begining to belive that sociopaths like this should just be executed even though they did not take a human life.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Re: Dispicable actions of mindless morons.

How about stoning?

4. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

How about an eye-for-an-eye scenario.

Do to the perpetrators what they did to the victims, except do it to them until they are dead. Society doesn't need them breeding offspring that will be as dumb as they are.

5. QuietOne

QuietOne Monkey++

The perps weren't dumb, they were evil. Chop off their heads and display them as a warning for anyone else who would think of committing this type of crime.

6. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The perps need to be put in public display, beat, let them heal up, beat them again, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

Those guys are scum.

7. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

just think if that man would have had a gun to defend his home i bet it would have turned out alot diferent. the beating did take place in england right ?didn't they have to turn in all their guns??

8. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Sadly, this is exactly what the British government wants. They want people to live in fear. They don't want them to have any means of self defense nor even the desire to protect themselves! When the thugs are numerous enough and do enough damage people will need the government to protect them and they will beg the government to come in and suppress their rights even more than they already do.

I feel for the people of Britain. But I really worry that the process is slowly being undertaken to do the exact same thing here in the US. People say Obama has other things to worry about but I'm convinced that one of his first priorities will be to embark on a campaign to take guns away form the citizens.

Byte

9. 8PW

8PW Silent but Deadly

I think that for starters we have to work out why thugs like that believe that they have the right to do that to someone else.
    Either that or stone them.

10. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thugs do that and worse things to people because they don't want to work an honest job for their living.

They just want to rob, hurt, or kill people to get easy goods and cash to sustain their way of a scumbag life.

If you go to youtube you can watch some videos on there about the English citizens telling Americans to not let our government take our guns and rights away like they did with their government. They said that they saw it too late and by then they couldn't do anything about it.

I've watched some from Australia that says the same thing about their government taking their guns and rights away also.

The sheeple of America need to wake up fast if they want to stop the tyranny and oppression of its people.

11. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The first thing I thought of when I read this was "those poor are not able to protect themselves because their Gov. forbids it."

12. toemag

toemag Monkey++

Update

Code:
    Officers arrested 16 males 
    aged between 17 and 55  
    in Blackpool on suspicion of conspiracy to commit burglary. 
    They are to be questioned. 
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/lancashire/7729075.stm

I don't believe what I got to read when I got home tonight...........

I have similar feeling as Conagher does, and worse, believe me, I was asked to leave a forum because I dared to say what I thought, and the other patrons found my attitude somewhat harsh, liberal pussies. Had something to do with a young English girl who was repeatedly raped, beaten and then drowned in the sea......I thought that it would be a great idea for the two perps to experience the same day after day from their prison mates not knowing when they'd be killed, Medical staff bringing them back every day.....

I now know that the human phsych is capable of much worse than I ever thought possible, The US has the right idea, death sentences are the only way for some, although it only takes one mistaken executed for that system to be ridiculed, and before someone says BS., imajine that that someone was you or your son.

Okay I'm off top be violenty sick....

Tony

13. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Cruelty from my fellow man never surprises me anymore. If I could choose the way I die, I think it would be taking some of those pieces of crap with me.

14. BigO01

BigO01 Monkey+++ Founding Member

A true statement from one already long lost in the "Nanny state mentality"

These animals need to be shot like the scum they are and forgotten period .

8PW when your house is on fire do you stand around wondering how the fire started or get you azz out ?

When you see a drowning man do you swim out and lecture him on not being a strong swimmer or save him ?

Ever since the saying of "An ounce of prevention beats a pound of cure" was coined people have gotten completely carried away with it , when it come to human behavior there is often no reason other than the person simply wanted to do what they did at that particular time .

Cut their heads off and stick it in a public area on a spike and perhaps it will encourage others to make different choices in life and leave it at that .

15. 8PW

8PW Silent but Deadly

Strangely enough I am in complete agreement with a lot of what you say..but not that I have a "Nanny state mentality".

I was trying to point out that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way these ars6holes are wired. That it has to do with how they've been brought up and how they view the world around them. Quite possibly to do with the very 'Nanny State' you lovingly speak of.

I have to admit that I have come across those who simply want to do what they want at any particular time and they are scary beasties. I think the Arabs have a good idea with chopping off limbs to make examples of them and deter others.

I believe that we should all have the right to defend ourselves wherever we are. I believe that there would be fewer instances of this kind of crime if that were the case.

But I do think that there should be a shake up of our society so that we can re-think the way we are doing many many things including education. Somewhere, sometime, something went horribly wrong and it's showing up in instances like we see here.

So please BigO01, don't be too quick on the draw there.

16. toemag

toemag Monkey++

It would appear that the 16 arrested for this crime have been bailed, now how the hell were they eligible for bail?

Tony

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7