1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

detroit in ruins (vide0

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Adventure Riding Monkey Founding Member

An eye-opening experience, for sure. And the saddest part.... all those obama election posters promising 'change'....... they got exactly what they voted for. [shtf]
  3. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Got the message...even though my sound died!
    Looks like some parts of Texas!
    A Mil. Intel officer sent me some photos of the San Antonio area, right outside the Air Force Base there, very sad!
  4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Adventure Riding Monkey Founding Member

I have been reading bits & pieces of 'tent cities' being made on the outskirts of many big cities - don't know how true that is. A sign of the times perhaps...... :rolleyes:
  5. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Best comment (IMO): More help=More poverty. Once business or individuals learn how to milk the government they forget how to milk the cows (work for themselves.)
  6. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Not so very long ago, Nevada had a LOT of tent cities set up in parking lots, not just in Sacramento, Calif.......
  7. dukenukum

dukenukum Monkey+++

As a life long Michigan resident I can testify to the truth of what he said. poor management and union greed has all but killed this state.
  8. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Even more sobering when you have the sound/audio to go with it!
    Disturbing to say the least!
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary