DHS Cares about civil and constitutional rights

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Dogfood, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

It's already happening our old Sheriff had all of us in black BDU's when the new Sheriff took over and I became a supervising Deputy the first thing I did was put the guys back in the grey and black class A uniform. we still use tan BDU's for search and rescue and othe dirty work because the uniforms are about $200.00 each. Plus Im a big supporter of the campain hat the guy's don't like the new rules. I told them if they wanted to dress up like soldier's join the military, Take pride in our dept uniform wear it let the people know you are proud and what it stands for and make the $h!theads fear it.

2. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Are Sheriff uniforms and cruiser markings standardized in WV?
    All 88 Ohio county's sheriff deputies wear the black shirt, grey pants w/ black stripe and the cruisers across the state are all marked with same yellow stripes on black paint.

3. Espada

Espada Monkey+

In the SHTF scenario, I'm afraid the US military will not be our enemies... it will be the (few, I hope) local law enforcement types, as seen in Tucson recently, who blindly followed orders (or their Rambo fantasies) to suppress Americans pushed beyond the point of endurance.

Although in Tucson, 22-year-old Marine veteran with a wife and child Guerreno was not a criminal, or a revolutionary, or a troublemaker, but merely a veteran. He never made a statement on the web - he wasn't involved in Townhalls, he just wanted to raise his family after having done his duty for his country. I guess that was enough for the Establishment.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7