DHS drones with built in unConstitutional capabilities

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CATO, Mar 3, 2013.

1. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Often wonder just how many lists some are on. Not me of course, no military experience, can't shoot straight or even own any firearms, do not talk to right wing Bible believing conservatives--or other domestic terrorists, never say anything derogatory about "what's his name" or gripe about his traitorous activities, and don't even have enough groceries to last the week. See, you should all be like that---a model American.

Mountainman and oldawg like this.
  2. veryconcerned

veryconcerned Monkey+

Ive tried to keep my mouth shut but sometimes its just hard to shit back and watch all of this unfold and not speak of it but I have found that some wont listen and think that the media speaks the truth, that im just some tin foil hat redneck idiot but im half ass smart about if someone says something that will definitely catch an eye, I get away from it

3. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

-06 you might want to scrub a couple hunnert posts then. That or find which sob has been impersonating you

veryconcerned likes this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

My odds of being on 'A List'? Not very likely, Unless one of y'all is on a list, then I'd be guilty due to association. I hope y'all are flying under the radar.

Oh wait, there was the one time that <redacted>

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I KNOW that there are more than "Lists" with my name included... I KNOW that there are FBI Files, ATF Files, Military Files, (even though I was NEVER in the Military) I suspect that there are other LETTERS Files, but do NOT KNOW for sure, that they exist. I figure I have already made whatever "Impact" on the Federal .Gov that is likely to be made. So I do not worry about those things. I have read some of those Files, in the past, so I KNOW they exist, what has been added since, I do NOT know, but what I saw, was an interesting Read.... So if you do not want to be associated with "Me" that is fine, I can live with that, till the Grim Reaper shows up and takes me home.... .....

6. VisuTrac

Well, I guess I'm going to be an unindicted co-conspirator if there's something bad in your file. I'd rather keep ya as a friend. Screw the man and his lists.

7. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Years ago I decided that there are two ways to approach being a citizen. Leave it as is or try to make a dent for the better. Have tried to do so in various community/civic/and social endeavors. Now just a tired old fart that is sick to his stomach at what our elected officials have been allowed to do to our wonderful nation. Am not an anarchist, "militia", skin head, or right wing extremist but certainly am a "bitter clinger" that is not intent on allowing our constitution to be trampled upon by muzzie loving tyrants. Oh well, there goes another list #. So be it.

8. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

For one thing, I am quite against calling those who operate drones "pilots". If you are not in the damn thing, you are not a pilot! They do not deserve the recognition of pilot. They are just an operator. The drone does the flying.

No skin in the game, no skill required, no respect.

ghrit and BTPost like this.
  9. VisuTrac

@gunbunny The FAA is requiring operators of drones that fly above 400 feet OVER US SOIL to be licensed and holding a commercial pilots license, which would technically make them a pilot.

10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Yeah, a techno douche pilot with no more skill then a game player.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7